Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

dreams - Weird Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:20 pm

as most of you know, my grandmother passed away in july ive also had a good friend and co worker pass away sometime before grandmother did. a few nights ago for two consecutive nights i had two dreams, the first was a dream where my grandmother called me on a phone from heaven there was no contact info or a number for that matter because dream ME tried to call it back, she told me important things,
the second dream i had was where my freind also called my cell phone with no contact info or number, am i just subconsciously feeling bad and guilt for there deaths? or are they trying to reach me in my dreams?
NF
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:29 pm

I think they are trying to contact you. I have had something very similar as my grandfather passed away last year in November, and the funny thing is is that I never knew or met him since he is in another country. Before I knew he passed away, I had a dream about seeing a thin, frail looking old man with a smile. There was a bright, golden light behind him. He, however, didn't say anything; he just gave me an assuring smile. When my mom came back from visiting, she brought home a small wallet picture of my grandfather...who was the man in my dream. It makes sense that he didn't speak for I don't know any Vietnamese.

Without a doubt they are trying to contact you. Phones in particular are a symbol of communication, and dreams are places where other beings can contact you very easily. This includes the deceased commonly among them.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 pm

interesting, ive never been one to try and contact the dead. as ive always been told that its not good or right to do that. perhaps if i was to astral project i could meet them again?
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:15 am

Actually, you can contact them through astral projection. Not only that, you can contact anything and anyone in the astral plains! Like usual, stay protected when astral projecting.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:22 pm

interesting, ive never experienced that., ive done alot of things while astral projecting though, from traveling to other places, to other dimensional planes to space etc etc. meterialized a penny from the astral!. to add lol ill try that next time i AP
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:22 pm

negative spirits/ supernatural the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Dreams    dreams - Weird Dreams  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1