Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish i had that power........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

Wish i had that power........ Empty
PostSubject: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:42 am

yesterday I was thinking about that anime Death Note
how Light thinks that this world is rotten
most of you will think that he was a psychopath but i srsly think that this world is a rotten place which is needed to be cleansed. There are so many terrorists organizations , so many corrupts, I just can't get this thought out of my mind. if I had the power to kill someone with my mind ( necromacy ) i will clean this world from all evil

if you think I am crazy just think about it for a sec
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:57 am

Anything is possible if you work hard and believe in it. However, your dream ability would imply mastering most psychic abilities, in particular psychokinesis & remote viewing. You'd have to reach an alien like psychic level at least if you want to be able to destroy one's Chi.
Most important, don't forget that you'd also suffer the consequences...
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Without getting too deep into this I feel a lot of people think stuff like this because they simply get to a point where they don't necessarily hate the world they just don't understand why some things are so wrong. Personally I don't think it's healthy to wish death for people.

My personal idea of why some people become corrupt is because they believe certain things to be true. Like most people who come to this forum realize is that if the mind truly believes something, whether it's spiritual talents, illness or lack of thereof..etc it can/will get it. My view of the world is (without trying to raise myself above everyone else) is that people get put into shity situations and simply adapt which I don't think makes people inherently bad.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Revo wrote:
Anything is possible if you work hard and believe in it. However, your dream ability would imply mastering most psychic abilities, in particular psychokinesis & remote viewing. You'd have to reach an alien like psychic level at least if you want to be able to destroy one's Chi.

i am not talking about that I wanna learn that stuff i am just sayin that if i had that power I'll kill these people
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Thought wrote:
[...] My view of the world is (without trying to raise myself above everyone else) is that people get put into shity situations and simply adapt which I don't think makes people inherently bad.

I don't understand. Did you say that unfortunate people in this world should simply adapt to their shitty situation, and that malevolent people who put them into that shitty situation aren't that bad? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, you've made a huge mistake there that my sister made me realize a year ago when I was elaborating metaphysical and theological theories on life and this world. Just some friendly advice: never consider people as a whole in general because we don't all make the same mistakes and experience the same experiences.

Oh and I'm not supporting any ''good or bad'' side here, not for objectivity sake, but for some reason long to explain.

Last edited by Revo on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:54 pm

Mridul Pancholi wrote:
Revo wrote:

i am not talking about that I wanna learn that stuff i am just sayin that if i had that power I'll kill these people

you could do witchcraft and try cursing them on a note book but then again I don't guarantee you anything. Plus you'd start contracts with devils. It isn't as simple as writting a name in a book.
Man, I was trying to show you possible ways to reach that power but it seems that you don't really want it. You should have mentionned that lol...
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Revo wrote:
Thought wrote:
[...] My view of the world is (without trying to raise myself above everyone else) is that people get put into shity situations and simply adapt which I don't think makes people inherently bad.

I don't understand. Did you say that unfortunate people in this world should simply adapt to their shitty situation, and that malevolent people who put them into that shitty situation aren't that bad? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, you've made a huge mistake there that my sister made me realize a year ago when I was elaborating metaphysical and theological theories on life and this world. Just some friendly advice: never consider people as a whole in general because we don't all make the same mistakes and experience the same experiences.

Oh and I'm not supporting any ''good or bad'' side here, not for objectivity sake, but for some reason long to explain.
You kinda cut out the more important part of my paragraph about the mind. To put it simply, I'm sure you know what happens when people become stubborn or convinced in something we disapprove of? This can be a character flaw, an addiction, string of preventable errors..etc. I don't believe people wish themselves harm, but I do believe that if someone think's what they're doing is right, they might not question it. It's not a question of good vs bad because both words are subjective as hell. What I'm saying is people will do/want what they believe and all other individuals will judge them.

You may not like it but people are a product of their environment. Everyone is unique, however, depending on your environment one can make predictions and statements solely from observations from the past and present. So in a sense people can and cannot be counted as a whole simultaneously.

Just my thoughts, not trying to impose them on you. Some thoughts really only make sense to the one who made them.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:20 pm

People are product of society indeed but that doesn't mean they all follow or fit to the society's ideology. When you said most people in this forum are corrupt etc... I simply restrained myself from arguing against your view, thats it.
You said it's not a question of good vs bad but you also said before it's not healthy to wish death for people (I assume there's a hidden meaning behind that?). Some thoughts only make sense to the ones who made them, definitely. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish i had that power........   Wish i had that power........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish i had that power........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1