Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeing with the third eye?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

Seeing with the third eye? Empty
PostSubject: Seeing with the third eye?   Seeing with the third eye? EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 am

In case I become blind, I'm gonna need a more reliable source of vision without echo location. So, I was wondering if there was a way that I can use my third eye to view my surroundings. Any advice on how to do this?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

Seeing with the third eye? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing with the third eye?   Seeing with the third eye? EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:13 pm

It is possible to see with your mind's eye, or third eye.

1. Lay down on your bed with dim, or no lights on. You can also do this when you go to bed. Close your eyes and gaze straight ahead, unfocused and relaxed. This requires a little relaxation, so just take a few deep breaths.

2. Stretch out one arm straight forward and spread your fingers. Rotate the wrist as well. Continue gazing straight ahead in the same relaxed, unfocused gaze. Examine this action with your peripheral vision. You may notice something where your arm should be. It might appear as a faint yet noticeable silvery gray. Don't look at it, and continue using your peripheral vision.

3. The image will begin to get sharper and clearer with practice. At this point, move your head, keeping the same gaze, towards the image. It will grow faint or simply disappear. Turn your head back, and return to the relaxed gaze.

4. Use you other arm with the same action. Try both arms if you can. Examining the area with your peripheral vision, there should be an indistinct movement with the same silvery gray.

5. Noticing the movement and keeping the same relaxed gaze, bring your hands toward your face a few inches away. Try and notice any movement as you move your hands.

6. You could then start examining your room. Try and notice the furniture, the door, fixtures, window, and etc.

Do this for a few minutes each time you go to bed. The silvery gray is actually energy. I've done this thinking it's my imagination when it is MORE than just the mind, as the third eye sees energy. Sorry if this got long.
Back to top Go down

Seeing with the third eye?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-