Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feels like my telekinesis is gone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! Empty
PostSubject: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:36 am

Well it feels like my telekinesis is gone i had a few great experiences with moving a straw and a can towards me and other things. But i can't seem to move anything now. Doing my meditation and nothing happens! people say it recommends to open your third eye chakra to get ur energy balanced and it helps you a lot.

But how do i even open it. I have been practicing a lot almost a year to try open it but nothing happens. It makes me mad that things wont work. And i now it takes time but still i have almost practiced a year with the third eye and shit but still not seem to get it open!!!!!

Like is it even possible to open it when im just only 16 years old?

Can someone help me over skype or something??

My skype is: Dimplyandreas
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am

1. You don't open the third eye my friend. Something I came to learn personally. You balance what is already there. The chakras are already 'open'. You balance their frequencies by tunning into their purpose.
2. The thought and feeling that you lost your ability after a great ammount of success is the common obstacles we are have to overcome. Each and everyone of us here has been through that. You need to simply seek your inner strength and realize what you are capable of to find your true self and build the self confidence needed to keep going with these abilities. You never loose them. It's like saying that you lost your ability of your artistic expression. Whatever it is, it may seem like you lost the ability but it's another part of the learning process. To see how far you would go even in seemingly hopeless or lost situations. Don't give up.
Back to top Go down
TimeSpaceFabric88
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TimeSpaceFabric88

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:33 pm

Stress you must not, peaceful mind you will. Skype:Kinetic Energy
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Keep trying you spent alot of time trying to open your third eye that you may now come to regret but remember this "Don't be sad. Don't be mad. But if your glad. Then your positive"
Back to top Go down
TkPoku
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
TkPoku

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 am

But i am glad and positive often!
Back to top Go down
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:16 am

Don't worry man they're never really "gone". Like IT98 said everybody goes through these cycles at one point or another, you just got to keep going. Don't give up now bro trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels like my telekinesis is gone!   telekinesis - Feels like my telekinesis is gone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Feels like my telekinesis is gone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1