Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis fail energy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:10 am

I cant even visualize my energy flowing trought my body, but sending it out? i tried, it doesn't work.
Oh and i can visualize my energy as many sht, like any color i want, i think thats not energy because energy would be a single one color right
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 am

Dude you should move on to ESP(Extra sensory perception). I think personally you will get better results from it. Psychokinesis does not sound like you're thing, well at least for now. Too much struggling. Doing ESP will build your paranormal awakening. Clairvoyance, third eye and rest of the chakras meditation, telepathy, precognition and lucid dreaming exercises. If those don't help your ESP try encountering a ghost. That always get people's abilities sharpened.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Yes, I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:02 pm

indeed i can agree with nazir. that ESP's help your abilities in both energy sensing and creating. i learned energy sensing from psychomentry thats how you can detect where a spirit is in a building. that also helps with your kinesis. because you learn to project your energy i suggest starting with an esp
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Wait i don't understand, this thing will help me on telekinesis on other abilities?
If it will help me on only other abilities, i will never do it.
If it will help me on doing telekinesis, i will do it.
I will never give up at telekinesis even if i don't get results for 7 years, i wish it too much.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm

If you want to do any psychic ability you got to understand them first. And ESP gives you good understanding about energy, not only telekinesis. And ESP is actually more useful. But in time you will get results of telekinesis after understanding and getting clear concept of it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 am

not just psychic abilities. they can be useful in everyday life. persay you are a psychomentric and you dont get a good feeling from this guy who lives in the house beside you.. you scan one of his possessions that you may find in the garbage with your energy, and you discover he is a sexual predator who assaulted a young girl much the same for clairvoyance. if you develop those 2 together you would be able to see and sense evil spirits in your house before they have a chance to attack you
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 am

I don't want any other sh it. I want only telekinesis what do you don't understand, why i have to do so much things before strarting, i don't think nina kulagina did that. Or any successfull telekinesis guy.
Too much sht.
Some says its not need to meditate, some says it just helps a bit or not.
I don't know what do believe its too much sht here
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:01 am

well this is a more honest place full of actual people who are actually sucessfull at telekinesis and other abilities nazir98 is so is fad-mir and mark. and myself for pyro astral projection and an esp. ill be the 1st to say you cant be close minded with this kind of thing. i understand you want to learn TK but if you not want to learn other abilities i suggest using qigong. exercises. its not an ability it simply helps with your energy projecting and it is actually very healthy for you and if you dont want to do qi gong and you want to get right down to TK then you cant struggle with it. let it come naturally . learn to feel your energy and learn to project it at the object you wish to manipulate but you must have an open mind to all abilities and not be so close minded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis fail energy?   telekinesis - Telekinesis fail energy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis fail energy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1