Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding    Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:33 am

Hello
i was meditating for 30 days now and i was wondering about the energy flow and how to do it more efficiently because it would be great to know your understandings of energy flow.

But also i wanna use this energy flow to move objects, i know i wont be able to do it this second but in time i will be able, so that is why i would love to know your understandings of energy flow.

if any Experts can help that would be real nice

Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: energy   Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 am

just last night i made my first object move which was a napkin i felt energy from my head through my hands and the napkin fell down was awesome!. also i can feel my third eye know and senses that my cousin had a dream of me doing telekinesis its really cool
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding    Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 am

95jake1 wrote:
just last night i made my first object move which was a napkin i felt energy from my head through my hands and the napkin fell down was awesome!. also i can feel my third eye know and senses that my cousin had a dream of me doing telekinesis its really cool
very nice!

But how did the energy feel?
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: feeling   Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 am

for me it felt like a jolt it didn't hurt it just startled me alittle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding    Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding   Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis Energy flow and your understanding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1