Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energy Cultivation technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike B
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mike B

technique - Energy Cultivation technique Empty
PostSubject: Energy Cultivation technique   technique - Energy Cultivation technique EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:25 am

I'm very impressed with what I've seen Mark do on YouTube, and I really appreciate his direct approach. There are fake teachers out there willing to string paying students along for years that can't do the kind of PK shown in these videos. I'd like more details on how to cultivate the energy required to do PK. Specifically:

a) I see that Muladhara, root chakra and lower Dan Tien seem to be used interchangeably in the YouTube posts - are we talking about the area just below the navel or the perineum?

b) When we loop the energy - do we send the energy around the Microcosmic Orbit (down the front of the body and up the spine) or do we loop the energy in a narrow band along the front of the body?

c) To charge the 3 Dan Tiens, do we breathe energy into each of them directly, or do we charge them in some other way?

d) Do we release the energy at the target by will alone, or is there some specific visualization or other technique involved?

Thanks very much!
Mike
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

technique - Energy Cultivation technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Cultivation technique   technique - Energy Cultivation technique EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:32 pm

1) yes

2) i do it externally, but down the front. I know that Sifu Amin Jani does it round the side. Your own visualization is what will work best for you

3) you spin them

4) again, its your personal visualization. do what works for you
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Energy Cultivation technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1