Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cool yin energy vs hot yang energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

cool yin energy vs hot yang energy Empty
PostSubject: cool yin energy vs hot yang energy   cool yin energy vs hot yang energy EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm

do you ever heat up a lot when you do your chi work and if so are you the type of guy of likes to stay cool with yin or harness hot yang chi please lmk this will help so much .
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: cool yin energy vs hot yang energy   cool yin energy vs hot yang energy EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:07 am

i dont use the yin-yang technique but when i am practicing pyrokinesis my body gets hot and my core temp raises
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: cool yin energy vs hot yang energy   cool yin energy vs hot yang energy EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 am

We all experience the effects of meditation and qi gong in unique ways personal to the individual because we are after all unique.some peope feel hot or cold sensations, others report tingly feelings, or a pounding in the temples... You need to achieve a balance between your energies.

What kind of chi work are you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: cool yin energy vs hot yang energy   cool yin energy vs hot yang energy EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:15 am

I agree that it is a balance, say if you heat up too much it's healthy to establish temperature control to keep cool and reduce inflammation in the body from too much heat, and vise versa if you are feeling too cold then its healthy to heat up to improve circulation through the body. I personally think when people experience pain it is often the result of too much yang where inflammation builds up in the body and the tingly sensations can be either. Right now I am in a cooling off cycle in my energy work since I had been doing nerve fiber building exercises and recently stopped doing them because of improper temp control but I am mostly developing my clairvoyance abilities and sensing the earth's electromagnetic field. Oh! That is totally something I think should be investigated more on this site is the Earth's electromagnetic grid. Understanding it and it's function and it's relationship to the coherence between our mind and heart's emotions it's totally the most important psychic investigation in my opinion. I developed telekinesis very quickly but now I am engulfed in changing the Earth's electromagnetic grid to further consciousness and immortality. Understanding these function's will expand and exponentially further one's telepathy, clairvoyance, and sixth sense beyond measure. I think I'll try and post something about this but I'm still a little hesitant alot of people may not be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cool yin energy vs hot yang energy   cool yin energy vs hot yang energy Empty

Back to top Go down

cool yin energy vs hot yang energy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1