Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elektrokinesis lesson 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 Empty
PostSubject: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:10 am

Namaste, my friends.
Some of you may know me from PsiWarriors or from YouTube. While recording a video with Mark yesterday, he suggested I visit the forums. So I have...

I felt like I should implement some techniques into this community, as many people find them very effective. So, here is an elektrokinesis lesson I typed up around 8/9 months ago. Enjoy Smile

The steps are meditation and channeling.

Step 1, meditation.

Meditation is usually used to calm the mind and gather energy of the sorts. Whether you're an electrokinesis master or novice, meditation will definitely help.

I want you to get into a comfortable position, standing or sitting it doesn't matter, and close your eyes. Slowly take deep long breaths into the abdomen. Do this until you feel calmed and ready. Slowly extend your hands out so they aren't touching anything, but not so much that you are straining. Focus on your hands. Image little sparks or lightning bolts hitting your fingertips. Or you can image lightning striking your shoulders and travelling down to your hand or fingertips.

Warning: Keep the lightning away from your head and heart. Not doing this can result in brain damage and an irregular heart beat!

Once you have done this for a while you should start to feel 'something'. I say 'something' because everyone feels something different. For me it is tingling which quickly changes into a high vibration, then to heat and the occasional static shock. (Post below what you feel, I would love to know).

That is the end of the meditation section. Now onto the channeling section.

Step 2, channeling.

You should only really move onto this section if you can feel 'something'. For this, I will need you to feel 'something' again. Once you have this feeling, in preferably your hands, I want you to expand it. Slowly but surely expand inch by inch until 'something' has spread all over your arm. When this happens to me it feels as if thousands of pins are poking all up my arm. Not like the pins and needles feeling, much more intense. This is when you're most likely you feel the odd static shot. Also, please acknowledge that in not saying you should feel what I do, but you should feel 'something'. As I say in most of my lessons, everyone is unique and will feel something different. Even if it's slightly. Everyone learns in a cirtain way and this is my method. Please, if you need, change this and experiment with this technique.

Next lesson we will learn how to concentrate, project and absorb this energy. Please let me know you want more.

Spread the love, have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Hunor400
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:57 am

Welcome Spirt Talks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:26 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:46 am

Great to have you here mate. Also great tips and techniques for developing electrokinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 am

Is this advanced telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:03 pm

I'd say it's easier to learn than telekinesis, personally
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Definately felt'something'. It was like numbness or pins n knives sorta thing.
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:44 am

That's perfect
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:00 pm

What's the next step?
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

I'll be posting that today
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 1   lesson - Elektrokinesis lesson 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektrokinesis lesson 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1