Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elektrokinesis lesson 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Elektrokinesis lesson 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elektrokinesis lesson 2   Elektrokinesis lesson 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Electrokinesis lesson #2

Please only move onto this lesson if you have completed the previous one.
Today we will be learning concentrating and absorbing electronic energy.

Step 1, concentration.
Concentrating your electronic energy is an important step up in Electrokinesis.
First, begin with building up the electronic energy like in lesson 1. Once you have an intense amount of energy built up in your hand move every single strand to your index finger. You may experience an intense burning sensation, this is perfectly normal.
All of the energy should be in your index finger. Now, I want to to image all of the energy moving into your middle finger. It should jump over the space between your fingers.
Continue to do this between each finger in each hand. This is a great way to concentrate energy into one point, and then transfer it.
We will expand on this in lesson #3.

Step 2, absorption.
Absorption is an essential way to gain energy with out draining your self. In lesson #1 we learned absorption from the aHaveNow we will learn to absorb from any thing electrical. Please find an electrical device and lay your hand or fingers on it. You now must visualize the electrical energy traveling through the device into your fingers. Take your time with this. When it happens it should feel similar to when you build up your energy.
Now everyone has a unique learning style. This is just mine. Please experiment with this technique. Find what fits you.

Please post below what you feel and what experiences you have, I would love to know.
Please tell me if you have any questions. I would love to help.

And just remember you are unique and beautiful. You are just as important as the president of the u.s.a or the queen of the UK. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 2   Elektrokinesis lesson 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks. Ill try this today and will keep u posted.
Back to top Go down
Spirit Talks
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 2   Elektrokinesis lesson 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elektrokinesis lesson 2   Elektrokinesis lesson 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elektrokinesis lesson 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1