Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meditation & Streching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Meditation & Streching Empty
PostSubject: Meditation & Streching   Meditation & Streching EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

I meditate everyday. I use all my fingers not just one (Usually you'll see people meditating cris cross apple sauce with just the index finger). I usually use the index and middle finger for meditation, I believe it is better meditation for the mind. I also believe really though that if your using only one then your meditating for energy and if you use 2 your meditating for mind and if your using 3 (index, middle and 3rd fingers) your meditating for physical strength or stamina, which using 2 gives you strength and stamina, but for your mind. Try mediating using your fingers and mind, but try using the index and middle fingers as well as just the index. You will find a quicker strength'y more satisfy experience and energy from your meditation.

Also, If you stretch out like the people in this video before a seminar in Japan, You will have a much fuller energized day and it feels good and will help with meditation. Check it out, try stretching out with them for as long as they do. In Japan they do this often before speaches and seminars, it is a really good Idea before being seated for 1-2 or more hours at a time. Could apply this to going to the movie theater as well, ahhahahaha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P05hElQ5m14,
That is a good video by the way, if you are interested in telepathic ET communication and learning about EARTH and our situation and theirs and others and here a bit of story behind thing's and open up to some truth and reality about EARTH and others in our Universe. Alex Collier is the best at it, he is probably born specifically for the duty as a telepathic Communicator.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Meditation & Streching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation & Streching   Meditation & Streching EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:10 pm

This helps out a LOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Meditation & Streching

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1