Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sensing Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 am

Tell me about your experiences with ghosts here. If you already know you're psychic, tell me what your abilities let you see.
When I entered my great grandmother's room and house for the last time yesterday(she passed away during summer vacation) I could have sense her presence. I felt like she was mostly around her bed like she used too and she was so happy. I could have felt her emotions and tears were dropping from my eyes, my heart went crazy and I could feel something moving. When I got outside I saw someone move really fast passing by. Almost like I couldn't see her but I did. I had more experiences with ghosts and some where random. Tell me about yours now...
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Hmmmm... I can hear spirits and they sound as if they're whispering in my ear (clairaudience), but I can also sense when they are near and even 'feel' the energy of their conversation (clairsentience). Coupled with telepathy, it means that I even know what they are saying to me and they even show me pictures via that method. This is an everyday occurrence with me.
But as for seeing visually, that is when my precog and telepathy abilities kick in. For they are visual for me.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:52 pm

It really makes so much sense indeed Very Happy. Clairaudience is one of the most common one experienced we have with spirits. I can become highly empathatic near ghost. If they're sad I'm broken too, if mad I'm mad too ect.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:41 pm

i am a psychometric & empathetic. i can sense spirits by energy reading. persay you are a ghost and you scratched the shit out of my door while i am out of the house i come home and touch the scratch you made and i sense how strong you are where you are and weather your an evil spirit or not
i noticed this when my girlfreind had demons (3 of them) in her house at the time i only sensed one but 2 more came alon within a few days i guess. the main demon was fucked up there would be sounds of little girls laughing from the wash room stuff would move. etc it possessed her.( see my forum about possession by nowforever13)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i am a psychometric & empathetic. i can sense spirits by energy reading. persay you are a ghost and you scratched the shit out of my door while i am out of the house i come home and touch the scratch you made and i sense how strong you are where you are and weather your an evil spirit or not
i noticed this when my girlfreind had demons (3 of them) in her house at the time i only sensed one but 2 more came alon within a few days i guess. the main demon was fucked up there would be sounds of little girls laughing from the wash room stuff would move. etc it possessed her.( see my forum about possession by nowforever13)
Psychomentry is really good man! I want to get better at it so that I can use it and postcognition to help the police in certain cases like missing people. And indeed I've read it. Possessions are some scary crap. I also had a friend that was being disturbed and haunted by spirits. When a paranormal investigator friend of hers came along the results were that the house was indeed haunted and by a negative entity that was not a person's soul, but a demon's.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 am

im only psychomentric to spirits tho and alittle bit for human-kind like i get good or bad vibs about a person. its a natural thing i was born with XD. it can be scary really scary. my girlfreind is a natural clairvoyant her whole family is psychic ive never heard of an ability being born into a family. but she sees spirits everywhere. im actually thinking about starting a ghost hunting thing with her cause she can see them and i can sense them. ------> tons of $$$$$$?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:08 am

nowforever13 wrote:
im only psychomentric to spirits tho and alittle bit for human-kind like i get good or bad vibs about a person. its a natural thing i was born with XD.  it can be scary really scary. my girlfreind is a natural clairvoyant her whole family is psychic ive never heard of an ability being born into a family. but she sees spirits everywhere. im actually thinking about starting a ghost hunting thing with her cause she can see them and i can sense them. ------> tons of $$$$$$?
Sweet man! I wish I had a girlfriend like that. Mine used to think that sometimes I do weird things(but still respected me because we love eachother). But your relationship is really romantic in my opinion. I want to go ghost hunting at an old church here in halloween with some friends. I think your GF can see ghost because she was used to this since a child and she never ignored it, that's REALLY good Smile. Because we all know that when you grow up people keep telling you that these things aren't real and you begin to ignore them. And you can use mediumship to talk to spirits too my friend. I'm getting the feeling you both have experiences with ghosts.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 am

the house we currently live in was the house my great granny and my papaw both died in .. our room is right beside the room where my papaw used to stay ( he spent alot of time fooling with computers back in the 90s) but every day between 9 & 11 you can see his ghost walk across the hall to his and my grandmothers old room, a man who never seen him before stayed with us the night and he described him detail- detail. anouther good one for you is that new years 09 my aunt died and i was getting ready to go to her funeral and she always used to call me " kota jane" i kid you not when i was in the shower i heard her voice say that but i was unaware of anything psychic at the time for my girlfriend she stayed in a trailer and the man that owned it was super fuckin creepy i mean this guy was an axe murderer . the spirits in the house where super evil . shit was being flung across the room seeing shadows, doors wouldve been locked and closed when nobody was in that part of the trailer.i think thats where one of the spirits followed her from in the possession story
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 am

when my grandmother was growing up in a town right up the road from here. ( note the town has been settled since the late 1700s ) there was a bridge where a woman dressed in a solid white dress would stand on the bridge and just moan . then the house right down from theres was a big ole brick house when here and her brothers and sisters would walk down from the church ( which was within throwing distance of there house) blood would come ozing from the top of the door and from the sides.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 pm

I may have heard spirits... It was a few nights ago. I was lying in bed, and I was really tired. I would do this strange thing where I sort of turned off my ears. I would hear sometimes crowds pf people, or just a few people. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I may have just dreamed the voices though, and they weren't really voices...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm

that my freind is clairaudience the ability to hear spirits
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh, too bad I couldn't hear what one was saying. I not entirely actually convinced it was clairaudience, but I'll try to make it happen again. Wait, if it was clairaudience what was I hearing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 pm

* sits down and lights a cigar* clairaudience isnt just hearing ghosties talk. its hearing outside of the range of normal perception
http://www.psychicbutsane.com/developing-psychic-abilities-spirit-world/developing-clairaudience
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Most people has clairaudience more naturally.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm

you may have heard it called your concious. always go with the 1st thing it says
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 pm

<---- Clairaudient and clairsentient. I've just recently developed Clairvoyance, so I'm practicing that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm on ESP more these days as well. More then psychokinesis.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:44 am

im trying to manage pyro and psycomentry. i beleive it helps
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Do you guys think it's ok for me to ghost hunt alone? I've had done it and had results. I've done it with a friend to and he was scared shtless and never wants to do this again lol, I'll try convincing him. But for now I'm still ghost hunting alone in: the old bathroom at my school, the museum in my neighborhood(which was an 19th century hospital) and cemeteries. Is it okay for a psychic teen to look for ghosts alone or should I better do it all the time with more then 1 or 2 people?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 pm

I've never had any problems on a solo ghost hunt.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 am

I've done ghost hunting myself. I work in a place that has a few ghosts in it. Many a time I've walked into one of the rooms there and sat with the resident spook. He's always comes to talk if he sees me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sensing Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensing Spirits   Sensing Spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Sensing Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1