Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protecting your home from bad spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Protecting your home from bad spirits Empty
PostSubject: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:20 pm

What kind of things you use to protect your home from bad spirits etc? I use at my door and windows basic abracadabra spell and cross. I've been thinking that I might have to get use some runes too. Anyone of you have experience about runes?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 pm

You can use spells or prayers of whatever religion you are. I use incense, crystals around my whole house, purified water, candles, psychic shielding and prayers.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:34 pm

i have my religious symbolsaround let alone lots and lots of native american style dream catchers
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:19 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i have my religious symbolsaround let alone lots and lots of native american style dream catchers

do you have symbols from different religions?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:45 am

only the dream catchers, in native american culture Dream Catchers are supposed to protect you from bad spirits and bad dreams. i dont have bad dreams that often lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting your home from bad spirits   Protecting your home from bad spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Protecting your home from bad spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1