Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Push Pull Techniques

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Push Pull Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 pm

For long time i am not training on psi wheel, i hate this kind of training. It just bores me so, im trying hard on paperweight with hand moves.
But always it seems to be the wind.
Also i tried all techniques like connecting etc atoms glass waves nothing works.
But from like 3 4 days im wondering on that:
Would be possible to make my own technique?
From now I'm trying to use my own technique (i think so) 3rd Hand.
Im just imaginating a hand that does all moves my real hand does, and it look like my real hand.
It has the same color, size, just like my real hand hand.
I try to make it to have all behavoirs my other hand has.
If i touch something with my 3rd hand, i try to feel it.
If i put my real finger up, my 3rd hand does it too.
So im trying to move this paper with 3rd hand, i just feel better with this technique. I feel more powerful.
Would this work?

Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Telekinesis isnt hooked up to your imagination you have to visualize. i have no idea how long you have been training for but this can take 3-5 months to spin a psi wheel slowly. if i where you use the psi wheel to train because this isnt somthing you will learn in one night it takes months.
Back to top Go down
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 pm

I am not new to telekinesis, im trying to do it from some time, but all psi wheels i make are handicaped. It turns a bit to left (where i want to) then hard to right XD.
But i can spin it if i try HARDCORE i know i can, i just want to do the paperweight.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 am

Tacman wrote:
Telekinesis isnt hooked up to your imagination you have to visualize. i have no idea how long you have been training for but this can take 3-5 months to spin a psi wheel slowly. if i where you use the psi wheel to train because this isnt somthing you will learn in one night it takes months.
Sorry for the arogant attitude, but no. Anyone can do telekinesis on any time. Depends their personality. Look at me for example. I'm mastering telekinesis(and more psychic abilities) in just 4 or 5 months! I could move a psi-wheel in 3 days. So it depends on you. Don't you think visualization and imagination is just the same? I didn't understand what you meant.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:07 am

And try the technique which you find the best. I even create my own techniques sometimes and some of them works better. Also use Mark's techniques because I think they are easy to follow. Also training QiGong. But that depends if you want to get better at chi/energy manipulation and healing.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Wow I train telekinesis 4 months ago
And the result I can now move straws but practicing on flat surface like Nazir and thanks for the tips guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 am

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Push Pull Techniques   Push Pull Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Push Pull Techniques

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1