Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here Empty
PostSubject: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:01 am

So how strong telekinesis powers people have on here. I see that Mark M can move soda cans knives and other small things. Shit I just want to move any thing I having a hard time learning telekinesis I know I have it in me I beleave so much in it. But I see so many ways to do it and dont know what one is the right one and i dont want to wast my time on tecneaks that dont work. Please I of all on here that do true real tekekinesis teach me I want to learn and spread it like Mark does. Take care.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:28 am

This form ia the right place 2 comw. Learn from here
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:33 am

Truth is: There is no correct way to do psychokinesis. We all have a different way of doing it, and you just have to find the correct way to do it for yourself. Just remember, you have to have confidence in yourself, you also have to concentrate hard, don't strain yourself, and mainly, I learned this from TelekineticTitch that caused me to succeed for the first time. You don't think it, you feel it. You have to feel the chi (energy) in the object, and feel it connecting to your chi. And you have to want it to work. You HAVE to want it to work, or it won't work. Here's my Skype: Bomber[LAGG]. Contact me there if you need anymore tips.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 am

Blake9501 wrote:
Truth is: There is no correct way to do psychokinesis. We all have a different way of doing it, and you just have to find the correct way to do it for yourself. Just remember, you have to have confidence in yourself, you also have to concentrate hard, don't strain yourself, and mainly, I learned this from TelekineticTitch that caused me to succeed for the first time. You don't think it, you feel it. You have to feel the chi (energy) in the object, and feel it connecting to your chi. And you have to want it to work. You HAVE to want it to work, or it won't work. Here's my Skype: Bomber[LAGG]. Contact me there if you need anymore tips.
Well said
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:33 am

I felt the same way. But b/c ofy autism, I can wait 'til 21 or 22 cuz that'z when my brain is fully functioned. But now I'm still studying it.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
I felt the same way. But b/c ofy autism, I can wait 'til 21 or 22 cuz that'z when my brain is fully functioned. But now I'm still studying it.
Feel like practicing together on Skype?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: skype practice   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:23 am

speaking of Skype practice im always looking for people on here to talk to via Skype, my Skype name is michaelscocco2@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Well i can spin up some mean wind and generate some nasty mini lightining strikes and a member that doesnt post anymore could have 10 psi wheels spinning at once,
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Well i can spin up some mean wind and generate some nasty mini lightining strikes and a member that doesnt post anymore could have 10 psi wheels spinning at once, another member teddyjoe generated an actual lightning strike and has very strong aerokinesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here   I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here Empty

Back to top Go down

I will like to know how strong Telekenitic powers people have on here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1