Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

each time you practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

each time you practice  Empty
PostSubject: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:46 am

Each time u practice do u get better at telekinesis every day
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 am

The more u practice, the better u get.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:55 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:25 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:39 am

It is advisable not to exceed 20 minutes. You practice 20 minutes, you stop 15-20 minutes you again 20 minutes, you stop 15-20 minutes you again 20 minutes, etc ... Because telekinesis requires a lot of vital energy.

Personally I practice 20 to 30 minutes, I stop 15 to 20 minutes, I start. I practice three to four in the morning session, for a total of two hours. It depends if I have the energy that morning. When it's good I'm doing longer sessions but then at the next meeting, I have no energy. It's like a test, it is better to study a little each day earlier than three hours on Saturday. The 20-minute sessions you are allowed to keep and not lose all your energy.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:42 am

Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:25 am

I think 2 hour sessions are better because practicing telekinesis is almost like a form of meditation, after an hour you'll be all calmed and your telekinesis ability will rise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm

I do not agree with you Jake G. Meditation you energy resource but telekinesis you empty your energy.

1 hour is too long because it runs out quickly to do telekinesis. In all the books I read they always recommends not exceed 20 minutes. Spend one hour before a psi whell that does not move, is a long time! You make 20 to 30 minutes, you will rest a few minutes and you recomence. This is usually my second session on my third session three or four it works, after there is almost no energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: each time you practice    each time you practice  Empty

Back to top Go down

each time you practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1