Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erie UFO Conference 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Erie UFO Conference 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Erie UFO Conference 2014   Erie UFO Conference 2014 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:31 pm

I went to a UFO convention in April and there were some well-known people there. Not quite famous, but well-known. Travis Walton was there, well he's a bit famous, I'll get to him. Richard Dolan, who is well known on Hangar 1. Robin Swope, who is a "paranormal pastor" who's all about slender man, and he's on two episodes of Monsters in America, which used to be Monsters and Mysteries in America but that name was changed probably because they only ever talked about monsters. Michael Lee Hill was there and he was nice to hear, he talked about how he was abducted by the annunaki which was extremely confusing, and he talked about chi, he's on an episode of UFO hunters. John Ventre was there who is also on Hangar 1. Richard Dolan and John Ventre are both on Hangar 1, but Richard never uses scripts and John does, so I like Richard for that. This convention was like 6 hours long and I had to sit in a chair for most of the time, oh whoops I'm calling it a convention, no it was a conference and all they did was talk the whole time, but I liked it.

Here's my rating of the speakers:

Robin Swope: 4/10 His slenderman presentation was awful, even though his topic was awful he's an alright speaker so points for that.

John Ventre: 8/10 Good speaker, I didn't much like his personality.

Travis Walton: 10/10 Even though I don't really like his personality his abduction story was amazing, it was so good I bought his book which I'll get to.

Richard Dolan: 8/10 Good speaker, I did like his personality.

Michael Lee Hill: 7/10 He started talking about chi and then I lit up, but his abduction story was just so hard to follow I didn't know what he was talking about.

So anyway there will probably be another conference on April, 2015 if your near and want to go. It's not too impressive, but it might be worth it.

The Pamphlet.

Erie UFO Conference 2014 QLDfMmFGGuQ93MaYNTh0306PU-82lvNGwhn5eMeTVfjlVXja5pDfh3jsu_urtCtMtqGBIw=s114

Fire In The Sky by Travis Walton.

Erie UFO Conference 2014 AgAT3FwRzBJM0DRBxE6OZQ_l99cUqu2bnF5VtkmSwtKcl_9P_1a_p5HxXru9pjfstzg0iF0=s114

Fire In The Sky Autographed by Travis Walton.

Erie UFO Conference 2014 RcszHSwvC_01evpbbIOj6oCPKP_TM22l3dJordYayaGltzAgYZyY17WS5PFmTaaOAWRK3A=s114

Maybe you can read backwards?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Erie UFO Conference 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erie UFO Conference 2014   Erie UFO Conference 2014 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 am

Yeah this is in the wrong thread...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

Erie UFO Conference 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1