Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Psychic Prediction Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:55 am

I woke up with an usual oomph this morning. Something inside me didnt feel right. There will be a big shock today, that will shake the world. I sense it in my guts.

I thought this would be a good place for us all to make predictions about the future.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 am

Nice sleep schedule you've got there!

Waking up at 4:55PM Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 am

Lol, I didn't just wake up!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 am

It was probably just your stomach growling Smile

Naw, I'm all with you on this one, as you're my Master, hehe

Last edited by New Psychic on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: shock   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm

interesting lol im still working on getting my third eye open if it already isn't
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:11 pm

I think I might be precognitive. Today I have seemed to be getting "hairs" of information of the future. Or I could have been getting "hairs" of information of the unseen. Which would mean I'm Clairvoyant. I am Clairvoyant so I guess that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:46 pm

I had a very vivid dream years ago about the middle east.

A war was going on and apparently I was a united states soldier with my squad... we were going through a back alley way and some people started shooting at us through houses (windows, doors, etc.) and we started shooting back. All of the sudden off in the distance ahead (past the houses where they were shooting at us from in the alley way) goes a nuclear missile (at least that's what I think it was) and it lit up the sky big time, and the shooting stopped from both sides as the missile was being launched into the air, everyone just kind of stood there and looked at it the whole sky and atmosphere lit up bright white, flashy, etc. me and 1 guy went off to the left and backed up onto a house, leaning on it and just looking forward, slowly slumping down the wall shocked at what we saw. As the sky got brighter white my dream ended and everything was completely white, I woke up.

That was a very disturbing dream and I hope it doesn't come true for the sake of humanity.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Well, about three hours ago I predicted that there would be lights in the sky tonight. I imagined sort of a pink light. It turns out that a solar flare, or something, happens tomorrow. Which means it might be happening now, or might happen later tonight. However, when I actually went outside and saw the stars I felt as if there wouldn't be any lights in the sky. So now I'm doubtful of my prediction. Also before I predicted, I was watching a show which was about UFO's. This show might have made me think of lights in the sky. I imagined a time... The time was 10:37, which is in about 7 minutes. I think that I just imagined a random time though... So that time probably means nothing. Also, I imagined the lights being something old, and native american's or someone watching them. I've had a thought similar to this before, so it was probably not a prediction but who knows. Oh yeah, I also thought of it being in the wilderness, and somewhat cold. Not very cold though. So there, that's my prediction I guess...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 pm

It turns out that at exactly 10:37 I urgently had to use the restroom. So, I couldn't look outside at that time...

Also, http://astrobob.areavoices.com/  It talks about a nebula as well. Which I predicted, but didn't say above...

I actually think I remember a thought that I had, and I think it had the word ultraviolet in it, but I'm unsure if I had such a thought...
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 am

My prediction is tomorrow everyone will have a very successful day in telekinesis. Don't know why, just felt it... in my guts :3
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:31 am

i felt that before mark. remember an earthquake in uk few years before? i had a feeling something wasnt right in the afternoon.. this feeling was assisted by weird behaviour of the pigeon birds in liverpool city. an later that midnight boom, the earthquake
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:35 am

Well, earthquakes cause magnetic disturbances. Which can effect all animals behavior, causing them to act strange, and feel strange sensations.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 pm

I am currently writing a book of prophecies about the future using the Nostradamus scrying method. http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/scrying-what-is-scrying-and-how-to-do.html and writing it using psychic automatic writing http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/how-to-do-automatic-writing-and-danger.html my favourite one so far is a prediction that Whales will speak to men. I love it that its the Whale that starts the dialogue!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

i shall read your book when it is out man!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 pm

i shall read your book when it is out man!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm

I've tried to write a book before, but after a few pages I lose interest. I hope you don't lose interest and keep writing the book! I don't know how you could really lose interest in automatic writing though. I find it very strange that you predicted Whales will speak to men. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: 2014 Visions and Predictions. The Clairvoyant Contest   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 am

I'm planning for us to do a precognition technique to foresee the future of the coming year 2014. Write down your visions and use whatever method you want. I will use the scrying method. After or on 1st of January we will choose a winner for the best vision or prediction of the year. I wish that everyone could participate and have fun doing so Smile.
1. Hope your visions came true.
2. Try to clear your mind off any negativity.
3. Record your visions and post them in this thread.
4. Enjoy your holidays(when it begins) Smile!!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:49 pm

i think something bad will happen i think a great disaster will happen that will effect us all
i think there will be a divided union, the people against obama and the people for obama
i think that N korea will attack somebody
i this US and russia will be some sort of team
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:11 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i think something bad will happen i think a great disaster will happen that will effect us all
i think there will be a divided union, the people against obama and the people for obama
i think that N korea will attack somebody
i this US and russia will be some sort of team

Hmmm... I had the same disaster and war vision a week ago. Anyways, awesome. Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:45 pm

i have a feeling of massive death ratings like i know something bad is about to happen i have a feeling about the disaster thing and war,
but then i have a feeling that i am apart of something massive like there is some massive thing written for me in my book of life
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 pm

I have a feeling that we are on the edge of a massive civil war in the US. I have a feeling that if the US doesn't start respecting their citizens, there wont be a US anymore
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 pm

im thinking it wont be north vs south black V white itll be the people who see the government for the evil swines they are VS the people who support the gov in what they do
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:26 pm

I somewhat agree that the US will have a civil war, not from psychic prediction, but from a knowledge prediction. Nowforever, maybe you'll lead, or be honored, on one side of the war?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:46 pm

i had a dream way 10yrs back before about a bizzarr catastrophic eveny. there was a football match somewhere. there was a team in white jersey playing during the scene and somewhere very close to the city (i dont know) has a lot of tall building, there is this man dark brownish skin on a white robe casting big dark cloud and tornadoes (more than 5) out of nowhere. one of the tornadoes hit the stadium and flew one of the players on air.
i actually expected this during world cup but that didnt happen, maybe if it is worth mentioning
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 pm

this dream happens right before 911 tragedy. i had dreams that came true and this one felt very similar to the one that did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Psychic Prediction Thread   The Psychic Prediction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Psychic Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next