Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our daily life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello guys. Just wanted to talk about this topic. What do you guys do in your daily life? I mostly go to school, study, work a lot on the computer and love surfing the internet, playing with pets and doing sports. Being psychic is like one of my hidden talents(for people who don't know me that well or my family), only my close friends knows about because I explain many of these things to them and often give them examples by reading their minds. Anyways, how do you spend your days?
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:57 pm

By day I work in an office slaving over a hot computer. At home, I slave over another hot computer and do the odd "Reading" for people. I'm a sad git... 'cos that's all I seemingly do. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

^LOL

I spend most of my free time here on the internet answering questions about psychic phenomena, or shooting psychic videos. However now that I'm a bit older I've been trying to spend more time with my family, its fair to say that for a long time I was distant from them, so now I'm making more of an effort. I also spend a lot of time watching old cartoons from my childhood, spiderman, iron man, incredible hulk, stuff like that and playing computer games, reading books and showing off lol.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm

School, drawing, YouTube, Twitter, adding more notes in my new novel series, & reading comic books that has Green Goblin, Harley Quinn & Ghost Rider. Every time I read a GG comic, I blush & feel like a girl who's obsessed w/ a popular teen band that drives me insane.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:07 pm

I've been unemployed about a year now so I wake up when I want and try to figure out what should I do. But I usually try to to wake up early, try to clean my house, go to grocery, work out, practice tk and going to band practice. Also I try to avoid playing too much games and watching movies/series.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:06 am

I've been sober two days now good time to stop drinking and drugs for a while. Started again practicing tk and body building and getting back to normal daily life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our daily life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our daily life   Our daily life Empty

Back to top Go down

Our daily life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1