Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and want to learn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larsinsanity
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New and want to learn Empty
PostSubject: New and want to learn   New and want to learn EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 am

Hi guys. Im new here. So i was wondering, because i im just a normal person that want to learn. What is the first step that i should do. I have read some post that you need to open your third eye first. What if i dont want to open my third eye. Can i also do and learn telekenisis? Tnx guys
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New and want to learn   New and want to learn EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 am

Yes. But the reason most of us opens our third eye is because it opens a clear channel for our energy tranfering. The 3 main things about telekinesis is: Feeling, PATIENCE and visualization. Patience is probably the most important part in my opinion and if you do not have enough of that you won't get far with any psychic ability. I'd recommend meditation. Even if you don't want to open your third eye meditation is like the basic thing to do in any form of spirituality.
Back to top Go down
Larsinsanity
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New and want to learn   New and want to learn EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 am

Thank you sir:) can u suggest some proper meditating excersice for a student like me. That i can do even im at school
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: New and want to learn   New and want to learn EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 am

if you are able, i go outside and sit under the stars it always clears my mind if not find a comfortable place to sit and close your eyes and then imagine yourself for example floating above a lava pool taking in all the flames and heat or for your case floating in mid air moving objects at will
Back to top Go down
Larsinsanity
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New and want to learn   New and want to learn EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:30 am

I will do that sir and update you of my progress thank you so much sir:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and want to learn   New and want to learn Empty

Back to top Go down

New and want to learn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1