Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

help me learn tk please im new to it Empty
PostSubject: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi mark. is this telekinesis thing 100% real?? and i want to ask you if can i do it like how you do telekinesis?? And should i do any preparations??

Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:30 pm

And what were talking about ".. able to easily this place this air."??? What should i do??
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Anyone could help me.. and by the way when i try to channel my energy to my hands i feel a warm sensation in in my hands is this correct??
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:42 pm

And where is exactly the lower dian tien on the belly button or the area under it.. i would appreciate answers from anyone thnks.
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey anyone please help me
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:15 pm

And is lesson 1 what they call a chi blast and lesson 2 also chi blast but without the movement of the hands?? Is that right? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Guys i need answers not views pleease
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:53 pm

I tried giving you an answer in one of your other thread. But you can check out wikihow.com/Develop-Telekinesis for more info or other youtubers and articles.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:14 am

Hi im actually jas123 i just registered again bcause i forgot my password.. um guys can i ask anyone of you. About how telepathy works in the real world? Does it work like in the movie x-men first class??. Hoping for your answers guys thnks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it Empty

Back to top Go down

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1