Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the 3rd eye exercise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

After the 3rd eye exercise Empty
PostSubject: After the 3rd eye exercise   After the 3rd eye exercise EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:51 pm

I did the 3rd eye activation exercise mark provided in one of his videos. I felt the pulsing and the pressure in my forehead and also, like another 3rd eye activation exercise I did before, whenever I close my eyes, the darkness behind my eyelids begin to flicker and its was like my eyes were trying to open themselves, no matter how much I tried to keep them closed.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: After the 3rd eye exercise   After the 3rd eye exercise EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Let me tell you a secret which is actually not a secret. Everytime yoou close your eyes you will see sonething, some light some shape anything. These happen in the preliminary stage. Pulsing and pressure is a good sign. Keep going, keep doing whatever you are as it is making your third eye response to it. But dont give in to the stuff u see while meditating.
Back to top Go down
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: After the 3rd eye exercise   After the 3rd eye exercise EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 am

Yes, I did saw something like that. Sometimes it would flicker in and out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the 3rd eye exercise   After the 3rd eye exercise Empty

Back to top Go down

After the 3rd eye exercise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1