Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... Empty
PostSubject: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:46 pm

You can use this for both of push and pull and many other skills!
but... I can't explain it there... so I will make a small animation of how to do it Very Happy

P/s: no matter if you moving hand or not... this is the best thing I ever invented
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Upload a video bro.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm

We want video! We want video!
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

P/s: I've never done this before...

P/s2: For the tutorial.... SOOOOOOONNNNNN......
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:10 pm

NIIIIIICEEE!
Back to top Go down
Harv22
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Harv22

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 pm

thats Superb.. I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... 3900822010 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

I will release the tutorial tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 am

Wow!! Thats cool man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kickboxer1988
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:57 pm

cool,i can't wait to see your tuto...please put it quiqly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...   I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've just invented a very new and extreme AWESOME way to push paper without moving hand...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1