Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls Empty
PostSubject: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

One of the most important skill to do if you want to develop your psychokinesis. My opinion. Try rubbing your hands together and feel that heat after. Try keeping it and forming it as a ball.

Or find a source(I highly recommend you finding a source and not use your own energy). Focus roots growing on you like a tree if you choosed earth as many people choices. It's your choice anyways. Practicing on moving and controlling the Psi/Chi/Qi in your body. Move the psi from the ground or better said element Earth slowly to your Root chakra. Then breath heavily as you move it to your stomach, then your chest. Once it reaches your chest when you breath out let it spread in your two hands to your palms. Visualize the psi coming out of you palms forming a ball.

To make your psi-ball bigger try pushing your hands close together then apart. Keep doing this and make it as big as you want or even make an psi-shield. Once you get the hang of making psi-balls try making them visible(they would be a little blue or white). This will also increase your photokinesis. Or try shooting the psi-balls. And the correct technique or you might throw away some of your own energy.

Once you mastered psi-balls you can make whatever you want with them: Psi-gun, psi-shield(this is really helpful), psi-pets and whatever you can think off! Enjoy and have fun after your success with this.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

I put my hands together but I felt no heat
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Keep on practicing the push and pull or moving objects. Psi-balls are very helpful but also hard to make.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Can't even make my psi-wheel move lol, well, I can't make it turn.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

How would one find a source?

To contribute on the discussion: have both palms facing each other, leaving an inch of a gap. Now stretch the gap and pull it in together without touching. Do this slowly and you should feel kind of magnetic bounce between your hands. They're your auras.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey,

I can source energy from the element Air, which I afterwards use to form a psi-ball Smile
I got movement in the psi-wheel again Very Happy And I can knock over a piece of paper from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 am

I must try and knock a paper from a distance but no, I can't get it to work. I don't know what source I am most attracted to and use it.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Air works for me.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: push paper   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 am

lol just today i can knock down paper and birthday cards with chi its amazing and i will keep trying with heavier objects
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 am

Hi guys here is my psi balls which i took negative photo yesterday.Dark one is electro ball,another one is magno kinetic ball and also u can recognize my aura between my fingers Smile here is link down:

http://j1309.hizliresim.com/1f/5/s9px7.jpg

http://k1309.hizliresim.com/1f/5/s9pyz.jpg
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 am

Sweet man!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 am

How long did it took you to make them visible?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 am

Your aura is really clear in the pic too.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 am

FademiR - that is really impressive dude!
Back to top Go down
toby walton
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm

how do you shoot your psiball

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls   The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls Empty

Back to top Go down

The making and exploring of psi-balls/chi-balls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1