Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vognard Moonstone
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vognard Moonstone

Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning Empty
PostSubject: Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning   Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 am

Mark or some one on here what do I have to say to the thing i want to move. Do I command it to move. Do I see it moving first with my mind I get so many ways in doing telekinesis I really want to learn it but dont want to wast my time if it not for me. I know it takes time to learn it for some years. I can do that but i have to know if there is going to be any progress.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning   Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:48 am

First of all, " Telekinesis can be learned by everyone. It is for one and all." Yes it is true that some take more time to learn it as compared to others, so you gotta be patient...very patient. The technique differs from person to person. Like Mark's looping technique works extremely well for some but i cant do it. I just feel the energy travelling down my arm out of my palm and hitting the object. You can command it in your head but not the whole time. The key is to be relaxed and focus. Keep working with different methods, you might come up with one of your own too.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning   Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:40 pm

yeah, for simple... Everyone can do it, it just needs big effort

P/s: I've never done any "therd" eye meditation :v
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning   Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

If you believe there will be no progress then there will be no progress. Our minds are that powerful. Have faith.
superbabilon wrote:
yeah, for simple... Everyone can do it, it just needs big effort

P/s: I've never done any "therd" eye meditation :v
Your videos are verying inspiring. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning   Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Still doing my therd eye chrakra meditations every morning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1