Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 minutes Meditations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

5 minutes Meditations? Empty
PostSubject: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi guys/gals,

I wondered what kind of meditation you do.I've read Mark's blog on meditation.The simplest is the classic Hindu induction,I preferred just awareness of the breath than chanting "Ohm" sound Razz
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:02 am

I just focus on my breath, or try and make my mind quiet. Meditation is commonly made very complicated when it's just the quieting of the mind. So really, you don't have to light a candle, or burn incense, or sit in the lotus position.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:00 am

I mainly use/know 3 because they're pretty simple. When I was new to this guides on meditating were super confusing because people would go off on tangents on things you should visualize and how to breath and blah blah blah. I'll list them in order of much "powerful" I find them.

1. Staring into your eyelids trying not to fall asleep
-Simple way to get into a trance
2. Closing your eyes and just enjoy sitting. That's it
-I read this really interesting guide (the place escapes me) that suggested going into meditation and expecting nothing in order to get something. It'll take a while but it has amazing effects.
3. Attempts at lucid dreaming
Instead of just falling asleep try lucid dreaming. It takes a while to get going but sleep is said to be the strongest meditation. Imagine that while be "awake". (Only came close to this once since I'm still new to OBE's).

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:29 am

While listening to my mind, body and surroundings, I spawn a character in my mind which represents my higher self. I imagine it facing and overcoming my fears, my goal in that process being to take over my negative thoughts and gain complete control of my mind. Other times, I make my character meditate in space/underwater/clouds, practice telekinesis, perform random katas and much more. Thats pretty much what I do alongside basic meditation techniques.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi,
I brought up "5 minutes" concept coz everybody have a busy life,instead of meditating 30 minutes or 1 hour.You can do this on your spare" time,just giving an example,when you are on a train,commercial break when watching tv,etc...
And thanks for the replies Smile
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 9:11 am

I know lots and lots of meditations for different purposes, that range from how to get energy in a pinch, up to feeding from the cosmos (surviving without eating), or balancing your electromagnetic field after exposure to radiation. I was thinking about starting a channel on youtube so that i can share them one at a time. This would be a very large project, maybe presenting one new meditation each week (or every two weeks) however so i need to plan this.

The 5 minute meditations are enough for balancing your electromagnetic field and the blood flow. I would recommend however that you do meditation for at least 11 minutes, which is really not that much; principally because your glandular system and your body nerves need that much amount of time to start changing.

Visualization on the meditation is just important depending on the purpose the meditation has. Most times you can simply not visualize, because what you want to achieve is the zero state or "shunia", where though roams not around. So you actually want to quiet the mind, not centering or focusing on certain lights or colors or images (with the exception of special meditations, where it is specified).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 minutes Meditations?   5 minutes Meditations? Empty

Back to top Go down

5 minutes Meditations?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1