Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dangerous Rituals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Dangerous Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Rituals   Dangerous Rituals EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:49 am

What rituals do you personally find very dangerous? There are a lot of rituals. Some that we don't even know yet. And some which are super risky. Share some of those ones that you think are super risky.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Dangerous Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Rituals   Dangerous Rituals EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:57 am

For me it's goetia and exorcisms(there would probably be more on my list). Goetia mostly works with daemons, and not all of these 72 entities are nice. Exorcism is the riskiest thing(in my opinion) you can attempt if you don't know 100% what you're doing. IF it is an entity possessing someone, it won't let go easily, And often try to psychologically torment you. That's why exorcisms are often done by highly experienced priest. And someone could mistake mental illness for demonic possession most of the times as well. It happen in those early days very often.
But anyways, for me I know goetic invocation and exorcisms are 2 nasty businesses. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Dangerous Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Rituals   Dangerous Rituals EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 am

I think that every ritual where you summon someone/something is dangerous. It doesn't matter how you have to summon it always has a risk. You never know 100% who you are talking to, the thing can promise you anything, that thing can go to your body and there is possibility that the thing doesn't go away it stays in a place you summoned it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Dangerous Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Rituals   Dangerous Rituals EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:58 am

I agree. Some people do it as a part of their religion though(such as Hinduism or Christianity).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerous Rituals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Rituals   Dangerous Rituals Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Rituals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1