Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:43 am

I was wondering if after another year of training that my PK could gain a mind of its own because in theory you have to change the way you think about physics and the world to trick your sub-conscious to believe that's how things work. Then the magic kicks in if your accidentally using it
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:47 am

No, you have to concentrate to use TK. You won't lose control. One rule that we psychics have is that if you harm none, you may do what you want with you powers.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:59 am

thanks for the advice friends but why then does my ability act up when i am around small objects that are vulnerable to my powers because so far i can move a soda can/pencil
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

no it can't become dangerous because just imagine if you get an adult psycho/mental man to handle, it would be impossible to you but if you get an infant that is mental you will learn to handle him . in the same way tk/pk or any ability works, you start from a beginning like moving a psi wheel.if you get greater telekinetic power in just a moment... you know what happend to andrew....
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Mridul Pancholi wrote:
no it can't become dangerous because just imagine if you get an adult psycho/mental man  to handle, it would be impossible to you but if you get an infant that is mental you will learn to handle him . in the same way tk/pk or any ability works, you start from a beginning like moving a psi wheel.if you get greater telekinetic power in just a moment... you know what happend to andrew....

What I know I meant is that when you let your emotions take over your abilities you begin to disuse them. And that is NOT good. You're wasting so much energy and you're always doing it under pressure. And like you said, look at Andrew...
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 pm

yes you are right thats what happend to carrie also

Last edited by Mridul Pancholi on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 am

But people have emotion …
And how did you guys control the energy when your emotion explod?
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:55 am

People have emotions you are right but why we meditate?
we meditate to calm our mind so that there is only one thought in mind while doing tk
if our mind is calm we dont have strong emotions (i am not talking about good emotions)
Back to top Go down
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 am

osiris check out what i found - http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/7-health-benefits-of-meditation

the last benefit is calmness
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:08 am

i don't know, this is a hard question which i cant even answer it's up to you guys
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Relpy   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 am

i think that i get it now it's not dangerous unless you think it is or you want it to be
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:34 pm

If you've seen the movie Akira, Tetsuo apparently misuses his powers and ends up dying at the end because of his power abuse. Plus, Tetsuo's too focused on the third dimension, despite his massive telekinetic power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 pm

It's dangerous not to practice it. The world is collapsing. :3
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 am

of course because of the Illuminati that's why we have to rise up before they do we the people
Back to top Go down
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:05 am

whats is the illuminati
Back to top Go down
psychokinesis is real
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 am

a group of psychic people who rule the world fakkkkkee..
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:46 pm

osiris1227 wrote:
Thats why we should open our heart charka first i think, to learn how to love first then once you heart chakra and 3rd eye chakra opened you could be master on telepathy and TK.our universe is made of love energy.
I broke my tV and other things when i was emotion exploded while i was dating someone gave me pressures.thats the times I found out mental power.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:13 am

heart chackra i forgot about that one
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:47 am

EssaLove wrote:
osiris1227 wrote:
Thats why we should open our heart charka first i think, to learn how to love first then once you heart chakra and 3rd eye chakra opened you could be master on telepathy and TK.our universe is made of love energy.
I broke my tV and other things when i was emotion exploded while i was dating someone gave me pressures.thats the times I found out mental power.

Since i met my boyfriend this power is more stable and getting stronger well i think is because he make me feel i'm not alone anymore .
and wow that guy must very scared and shock.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:35 am

yes before but not anymore mate this was a serious matter but i can control it now i believe i can
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:07 am

guys i think i just leveled up because it felt like i was starting all over again yesterday and when i felt the energy i instantly remembered and i chi pushed 5 sheets of paper away in one push
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!   Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can TELEKINESIS potentionally become dangerous!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1