Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

energy-cultivation.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

energy-cultivation.com Empty
PostSubject: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:30 am

I'm always one to help spread the word about psi and psi phenomena and help the psi community in any way that I can. So i am proud to be able to share with you guys a cool site run by my friend Sifu Amin Jani.

The site is busting with information about eastern philosophy and practices, exploring ideas about ancient martial arts, the benefits of yoga, tai chi, qi gong and meditations. Real mind body and soul stuff. If you are interested in learning how to control your chi and manipulate the flow of energy through your body then energy-cultivation.com is must see site.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:45 am

I visited the site a few times before and I agree Smile. Saw they put a post about ubuntu. Reminds me of Ubuntu Wellness Center Curacao. Thanks for the share.

Last edited by IndigoTeen98 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:40 am

I really enjoyed the post about Ubuntu too!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 pm

Seems useful.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:02 pm

The first thing I read when I go to this site is 'IndigoTeen98' in big blue letters. Man he gets around...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 am

Though I don't want to, yes lol. He wanted to make a blog of my channel. I don't have any intention of sharing my videos and myself to others. I feel like it's just rubbing it in people's faces which I don't like. I like them to watch my videos only if they want to. No 'please subscribe to my channel' or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: energy-cultivation.com   energy-cultivation.com Empty

Back to top Go down

energy-cultivation.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1