Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The power of Jesus Christ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:02 pm

yes he did.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Jesus didn't die for my or anyone elses sins, he died because the Romans thought he was creating a big commotion. Sorry to disappoint you, but truth out rules belief.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh and I don't believe in god, I believe in a higher entity/being/thing. Believe what you want to believe this is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 am

New Psychic wrote:
Jesus didn't die for my or anyone elses sins, he died because the Romans thought he was creating a big commotion. Sorry to disappoint you, but truth out rules belief.

Agreed. I see Jesus as the rebel leader of an oppressed population. The Romans had conquered Israel and its people.

We always kill the people who teach us to be kind to each other, JFK, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, John Lennon etc.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jadakissmagic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jadakissmagic

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:20 am

He knew that you would happen before it happened though this was to fulfill why he came which was to die for our sins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of Jesus Christ   The power of Jesus Christ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of Jesus Christ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2