Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucid Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suveer.seeker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:36 pm

hi....
I am new at this and have been reading a lot of posts on this site....I tried astral projection and have been dreaming a lot these days.....
in the past few days I have found some other people in my dreams and when I asked them even they saw me in their dreams .....can anyone explain please
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 am

Yes. Sometimes one can visit another's dream. Or in that dream you unconsciously think about that person and you make a telepathic communication. Or also it can be that you visited them while having an OBE and think it was just a dream. There are so many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
suveer.seeker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:38 am

thanks a lot nazir......I guess I am on the right track then.... this really boosts my zeal to move forward.....but I am still not avle to control my dreams fully
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Two weeks ago i had great dream recall but since i want to lucid dream i hardly remember my dreams
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:07 pm

A few dreams I had these past few weeks, I've found I was dreaming in some of them, but ended up waking or being in another dream afterwards. Anybody know how to stay in a dream when it becomes lucid?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:16 pm

let it dream! let it dream! can't hold my lucid anymore!
YaY, I just had my first lucid dream yesterday, and it's so awesome!!!

P/s: @tesera: you're going to be the next leader of many young psychics in this forum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming   Lucid Dreaming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucid Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2