Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucid Dreaming Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

Lucid Dreaming Help Empty
PostSubject: Lucid Dreaming Help   Lucid Dreaming Help EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:13 am

Last night I managed to convince myself that I was in a dream. So I tried to fly (didn't work.) So I went down stairs in my home and tried to freeze time (didn't work.) Then my mom asks "what are you doing." I said in response "I'm trying to freeze you because I'm in a dream." She replied with "You're not in a dream, this is real life." I then said "so that's why everything seems so real." Then I woke up. Do you guys have any suggestions for me so I can have an actual lucid dream Please.

P.S Mark, I used your alarm clock technique and it did work because I did hear my voice in the dream, however it seemed that I didn't become fully aware I was in a dream.
Back to top Go down

Lucid Dreaming Help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1