Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 pm

I tried to AP for the past hour. It was guided. It, expectantly, didn't work. I did get real close though. Except I kept getting very anxious, and I just couldn't project. I know feel very nauseous, I think from feeling so anxious. Anyway, I'm gonna continue for a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I tried to AP for the past hour. It was guided. It, expectantly, didn't work. I did get real close though. Except I kept getting very anxious, and I just couldn't project. I know feel very nauseous, I think from feeling so anxious. Anyway, I'm gonna continue for a few more hours.
patience is key my freind sometimes the slowest learners are the greatest competitors
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:38 am

what do YOU do when astral projecting?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:41 am

take some deep breathes and relax and visualize my spirit comeing out of my body connected by a single silver string that cannot be broken I can go anywhere do anything while in this state
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:42 am

take some deep breathes and relax and visualize my spirit comeing out of my body connected by a single silver string that cannot be broken I can go anywhere do anything while in this state
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 am

non. i meant when you are alredy in the astral plane. where you go
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:51 am

At first I mostly float in my neighborhood. After that I now explore the cosmos and go to meetings at Mt. Everest. I don't float long distances anymore since I know the routes now it's easier to teleport(thanks to your tip of it btw).
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:56 am

i feel like im doing some progress with AP. I hope i can AP soon. has anyone been to the center of the world?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:10 pm

great idea goose i shall plan a trip there later
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Journey to the center of the Earth!

Starring: nowforever13
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:59 pm

i like the idea of meeting there because then you can say "i met him in the center of the earth", same with the sun, moon, stars,etc. i like it that know people call me goose because here in Argentina calling someone "a goose" is worst than calling him "a retarded", lol, (dont stop calling me like that, i really like it i was not being sarcastic or anything)
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 am

the same night i said i was making procces on AP i woke up like at 4 am, i tried to sleepand slept up to 5 am and when i woke up at 5 i started feeling something really weird in my body. then after one or two seconds i "falled" to the front of my body, i was astral projecting!!! i didnt open my eyes and i got scared because i didnt want to AP at night, so i got back to my body. this happened several times. but it never happened again, i am exited as sh#t!!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: A tip (Copy and pasted from reddit, works on AP)   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:20 am

The "Set the alarm in the early morning and wake up" technique.
Its simple. Just set your alarm clock to 1.30 in the morning, wake up and try to read something for 5 to 10 minutes or do anything that keeps you occupied for that time.
Go back to sleep. Your dreams will become much real and clearer and there is a good chance you can lucid dream.
Don't ignore this post based on the simplicity. Try it once tomorrow and see what happens.
Edit: Here's the source from which I learned this technique. . It varies from what I have posted above but do what works best for you. There are no rigid rules here. This is a 1 page pdf so let me copy/paste it here instead of uploading it.
By using this method I have around a 60% chance of successfully inducing a lucid dream or an OBE whenever I make the time to use it.So needless to say, I'm awestruck with the dramatic increase and attribute it to this technique which I'm going to pass along to anyone who hasn't heard of it. It's been mentioned a lot before and it is actually alluded to in the MILD technique by Stephen LaBerge and some people refer to it as the "napping" technique, but I think "napping" is too general a term for the process.
THE Sleep/Wake/Back to Bed METHOD
1) Go to bed for 6 hours or so
2) Then wake up
3) stay awake for an hour or so (about 20-60 minutes) (or at least until you are "awake" and not sleepy-headed or foggy-minded
...Get out of bed and do something ...You HAVE TO get out of bed!!! Preferably record your dreams in your dream journal or do some reading about lucid dreaming.
4) THEN go back to bed using whatever technique you normally use to induce your LDs ( i.e. MILD technique, affirmations, counting, trance induction, visualization, grounding your awareness, etc…)
Then it is lucid dreaming time!!!
The timing can be adjusted to suit your purpose but it is advisable to get a lot of sleep (6 hours is perfect) and then stay up until you are no longer groggy minded and sleepy-headed. Once you are awake, sometimes 20 minutes will be enough for me, and then I'll go back to bed with amazing results.
One key thing I've learned is to "set the pattern" by establishing a routine of doing this on a regular basis. I've been doing it off and on with good results, but once I buckled down and made it a priority the results were phenomenal. The KEY is to be consistent and get the routine engrained and absorbed into your subconscious. With time it seems to be getting easier and easier, and as a bonus effect of all this induced lucidity you can expect to have extra spontaneous lucid dreams during the night. It's like an added bonus plan.
It literally works like magic. The only thing you have to do is arrange your sleeping pattern so that you can use this Sleep/Wake/Back to Bed method.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:39 am

nice one.ill try it. thank you
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 am

Can you do telepathy in the astral world? If so, are there limits?
Can you move physical things like poltergeist?
Is it true that if you want anything to apear it wil actually apear? Like a casstle. If you can, i have some great ideas to do things in the astral.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 am

you can do anything in the astral i once created an astral hangout place like a mall but 1000X bigger it had a mall of human kinds worst human beings a sparing arena holographic training chamber and a mana generator but i left that project
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 am

you can do anything in the astral i once created an astral hangout place like a mall but 1000X bigger it had a mall of human kinds worst human beings a sparing arena holographic training chamber and a mana generator but i left that project
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 pm

gustanak wrote:
Can you do telepathy in the astral world? If so, are there limits?
Can you move physical things like poltergeist?
Is it true that if you want anything to apear it wil actually apear? Like a casstle. If you can, i have some great ideas to do things in the astral.

A few parts true. The only thing I disagree is the poltergeist part, those are another phenomena which should be considered apart. Anyways, I know that you can create anything in the astral plane and make anything appear. You can even create your own astral temple for meetings.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 am

And will this constructions stay after you finish astral projecting? Or you will have to imagine them again every time you AP?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:33 am

gustanak wrote:
And will this constructions stay after you finish astral projecting? Or you will have to imagine them again every time you AP?

Like if you build your own Astral Temple? Yes, you have to remember the specific place you built it and the colors, forms ect. it was.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm wondering if i could travel paris if i could do astral projection ?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Yes, you could!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next