Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm the 300th person who replied!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 am

I want to revive this with the same concept and rules but slightly different. Maybe this way we can bring the site's members closer:
Back to top Go down
imdoingthisagainugh
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:15 am

Doubt anyone will read this now.

If you're up to it, let's go to mount everest in about 15 minutes.
Again, if you're up to it, you can come with me to Area 51.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am

Mmmmmmmmm, still working on my soul travelling skills, actually practicing more on my telekinesis right now, still having rspk but I probably can use that to my advantage, anyways, once I get the hang on both of these, I'd definitely go with you, Mt. Everest sounds nice n.n
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 pm

I had some strange event when I was sleeping, I don't remember the dream but I'm not even sure if it was a dream. And I woke up with the feeling that I fall down somewhere back to my body and mind.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 pm

In the topic of astral projection, I just realized I did one when I was a kid, felt myself floating down the stairs before coming face to face with a floating white lady lol, freaked me out willy nilly so I forced myself to blacken out in my astral travel state, it was a couple years after before I realized that our neighbors can also see the same floating white lady as well, described her exactly as I saw it too, more freaky by the fact that I never spoke to my neighbors until the first time I met them years later after the incident, freaky stuff this astral travel thing >.>
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:18 pm

jamalj13 wrote:
i have a technique for you to leave your body completely instead of visualizing your on top of mount Everest your are actually there i have a technique where your sould can actually leave your body and roam the astral realm ive triedit many times but i never fully left my body i and once while doing it i had a vision and the other time my body started vibrating extremely and my heart rate rose (that means my soul was getting ready to leave) but it was too overwhelming so i got disttracted i still need more training

I have this problem as well with overwhelming vibrations, but the 2 times I let the experience flow I had a kundalini experience and no astral projection happened.
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:19 pm

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
I'm the 300th person who replied!!! Very Happy

How do you know? Do you count every message?
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:33 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 220px-GoldFlwr3

In recent weeks many people have been sending me questions about astral projection, what is astral projection and how can we project ourselves into the astral plane. The notion of Astral travel is that it is possible to separate the astral body, spirit, or soul or whatever you want to call it from the physical body and travel any where across space and time.

In modern society we associate this with out-of-body experiences (OBE) and near death experiences. We've all heard stories about people who were in hospital and felt themselves leave their physical bodies and found themselves looking down on themselves in third person. This kind of phenomena has been proved to exist.
The Stamford Research Institute did experiments of this kind with Ingo Swann, Uri Geller and the like for decades. We also know from our research into Edgar Cayce, The Order of the Golden Dawn and Madame Blavatsky that they used this method of Astral Travel to visit what the Hindus and Tibetan monks call the Ashakic Record.  

Its a phenomenon that has been recorded in cultures all around the world, from Ancient Egypt, India, the far east; China and Japan, to Eskimos and Native Americans. The Japanese describe it as "a manifestation of the soul of a living person separately from their body." Which I feel sums the whole idea up nicely.
But how to do Astral Travel? Well we know that these kinds of experiences can be induced through sleep and dreams, illness, surgical operations, drug experiences, trance work, sleep paralysis, hypnosis and forms of meditation. We also know that Cayce, Nostradamus, Blavatsky, the Tibetan Monks Ingo Swann and the remote viewing research team at SRI used meditation and trance work to induce this state.

astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 1946_SRI_disneyfunfactoftheday.blogspot.com

I have tried to Astral Travel in the past and have done many remote viewing exercises. The problem with these though, is that while i am able to produce detailed accounts of the things I saw in these astral visions it is difficult to rate the accuracy of my results.

I have proposed a simple experiment to test whether Astral Projection is possible.

A group of volunteers will meet up in a set location in the Astral World. Every person involved will bring one item with them. It doesn't have to be something they own, its the astral world, they can bring whatever they like. If they can visualize it then they can bring it. The next day the group will report any feelings or ideas that they picked up from the night before.

All participants before beginning should do this exercise:
1. Sit with your back straight and your hands face up in your lap.
2. Breathe in a Pranayama style: breathe with your diaphragm rather than your lungs.
3. Relax your facial muscles and jaw, let your mouth hang open.
4. Visualize a bright white light surrounding your heart
5. Visualize this white light getting bigger and bigger until it engulfs your entire body and forms a protection white light shield around you. Allow its warmth to engulf your entire body, from head to toe.
6. Imagine a staircase in front of you and visualize your astral body walking up those stairs while your physical body remains in place.
7. Focus on the days location. Observe everything, all detail. Look around and use all seven senses.

I would suggest doing this just before going to bed. Don't worry if you fall asleep while doing this. Lucid dreaming and sleeping have been shown to be useful in Astral Projection and allowing your subconscious to think further on the experience can only be a good thing.

astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 Man-Waking-Up-To-Alarm-Cl-007

Be sure to take notes on what you have seen in the morning.

Well, from what I've read on the Akashic Records it seems to be a term invented by Theosophs and Anthroposophs but I'm not sure if it has been described in yoga, Bouddhism or Hinduism?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   astral - Astral Projection Experiment - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13