Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Anyone care for an astral or telepathic meeting? Give me the time you want to do so and I'll look forward to it. Best wishes and luck to you people.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 pm

I'll join wherever it may be...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 am

i once created astral hangout place. a mall if you will. me and some freinds Projected to the plane and placed all kinds of stuff inside the plane. which we made self sustaining. ive made multiple visits there. i have even visited heaven. or the afterlife as many would call it only 2 visits to heaven tho
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:41 am

I got a Q I have been tried the tutorial few times ! But only today not fall asleep or get sleepy! its 1:29 here 30 min ago I was starring at the pic on the wall without any purpose few seconds later the pic and the wall starting twisting and some white smoke or something covering my eyes little by little. Anther 3seconds later they faded and I saw the vision of the pic showing in the air and twisting still and I sensed there are something gonna show up in front of my eyes but I felt scary and no idea what's gonna happens so I didn't continue that kind of consentration got bk myself immediately ! Am I close to it? Or anything else?....by the way in the daytime practice I tried starring myself in the mirror few seconds I saw double me thenyself dispeared from the mirror for a few seconds ....
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 am

Yes you are close. It's better to keep trying when you don't have any negative thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:15 am

Oh thank you and god ' I think it's better practice at daytime hahaha since I have great imagination at midnight lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:23 am

I think it more comfortable during daytime too Smile. Well anything that has to do with the astral plane is better for me during daytime lol! It gets messed up for me if I do it at night.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Anyone care for a meeting in the Astral Plane NOW? Tonight or at these hours wherever you are. Give me a location I should go to and bring an object. I'm set, waiting for people to join because my bed is calling me.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm up for it Nazir. I should be going to sleep within the next hour or so...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Where shall we meet? Your choice...
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm thinking Mt. Everest. I'll be going to sleep/OBE as well here.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Ok cool. I'm off now anyways I think. NF, if you're still about you're most welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:47 pm

shit why not bro hams !
on my way
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm

okay so i gave mark a penny and i told him and nazir something.and left. the few minuetes i done it felt so real and felt so long!.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:15 pm

What color was my object Smile? I've just returned. I was in white. Mark had something that had to do with black(I think black clothes) and his object was grey. You had something green. What about you, and Mark? Have you already returned?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

i didnt pay attention to objects i know i told you both something important. and i know i tried to give mark a penny and i was wearing green
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Makes sense. I saw you indeed green
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:21 pm

let me ask you.. how long was my hair? its important to remember details so that in your next visit details wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Looks like Mark's still there. Is he going to the akashic records?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:26 pm

he may have fallen asleep XD.he said he was going to bed
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm

I saw you blury. With normal short hair.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:30 pm

LOL yeah he may have.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:26 am

I did indeed fall asleep. I woke up with this in my hand...

Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 2013-11-06151717

Its not easy to see in the picture, but thats the white house, its got Lincoln on the back and its from 1982. Its really quiet scratched up... NFs hair is long, really long, longer than mine.

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 am

I was wearing black, nothing new there though right? My object was a big marble, what we in England call a 'queenie' you know, like a marlbe but bigger.

Nazir, from you the main thing I got was an impression of milk. I don't know what that means though.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:56 am

you don't want to say, that you materialized the coin from the astral plain ?!?!?!

you are so damn enlightened man, now i'm really jealous of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next