Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She never recalls her dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug0461
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Doug0461

dreams - She never recalls her dreams Empty
PostSubject: She never recalls her dreams   dreams - She never recalls her dreams EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:39 am

Married for many years and that gal never could remember her dream. One night as I slept my hand ended up on her back and I felt I connected to her dream state. I spent the whole night bouncing around 30 plus years of her past. I woke in the morning just exhausted. I told her why she could never recall any dreams - her subconscious raced from thought to thought and could not settle or hold on to one passive memory to begin a solo dream.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: She never recalls her dreams   dreams - She never recalls her dreams EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:23 pm

My wife almost never remembers her dreams either. Also, thats cool about entering her mind in a dream state. That must have been awesome. I hope that you didn't uncover some information you were not prepared for!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Doug0461
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Doug0461

PostSubject: Re: She never recalls her dreams   dreams - She never recalls her dreams EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:08 am

It wasn't intentional and most of her thoughts went by so fast it didn't make an impact I could recall on. However, my dream, I've always said, are like living technicolor - very vivid. If its a mist on the floor - its a mist that rolls when I walk threw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She never recalls her dreams   dreams - She never recalls her dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

She never recalls her dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1