Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus2
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute Empty
PostSubject: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:33 pm

I don t know i am not sure about it e.e
i know a guy (trebor seven) which he says about himself that he is aemi student he learned telekinesis from there stuff...
but aemi seems and looks to be like a fake thing trough.
like why do you have to pay for it i mean.
if michael (aemi teacher for tk i think at least trebor said so)
wanted to be rich and he had true telekinesis couldn't he just use his incredible abilities to get the money directly like why would he want to teach others how to do these amazing stuff like wouldn't the people he teached to do these stuff will in future fight him...
i will give an example
why would i teach others how to teleport for money, when i could use teleportation directly to steal money?
er..
it p is s e s m e off
that's what makes my subconstient doubt telekinesis all the time
even marks videos
that card trick tho e.e
or levitating paper o.o
its like a fking string or something.
Im not saying and i'm not sure it is but seriously a card?
and the paper looks like its hold by a string on the roof of the house.
And tbh i personally dont think in religion because of praying being scared of god etc...
and michael made a video with UNDERSTANDING GOD
which is god damn it doubting my telekinesis hardcore cause of this
About tk now.
So i have to connect to the object then use my energy to move it?
but the first humans which born in the planet i dont think they knew these hard steps like practicing every day or focusing hard doing exerices e.e
isnt tk just something about wishing something to happen instead of imagining stuff like energy or omg.
tk is hard.
i don't get it every tk practicioner has his own methood but everyone talks about ENERGY.
how damn it can you control it..
how does enrgy look how do you know when you have enough to practice..
how do you know when your drained by energy i mean you feel strange and so on but it doesn't sound natural trying to imaginate stuff like energy waves.
If i use my own logic tk came from first humans in the world. they found how to do it in a way right
i dont think they imagined these stuff..
i tihnk they just wished they were healthier, they were natural.
no but ppl like me will always think how is it possible to actually happen
how could you not try to understand how it works like you will always doubt you a tiny bit if you dont fully understand it.
tk guys tell us to not doubt but they are the people who make us to actually doubt it.
mark had a card tk video wich makes ppl doubt their powers.
i should practice qi qong or stuff omfg..
it would take ages to do tk
i think ill just try the natural way of tk from now on.
the stuff you guys say its..
hard and takes alot of time and i dont even think it works for anybody.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:09 am

I like AEMI and if I had the money I'd go for it because it's totally worth it. They teach TK the easiest and best way. As well for the awakening process.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:29 am

And about willing to move things with tk? Did that. Had some serious headache problems for weeks. So it's really not working well for most people. What's more better then to go with the flow and just be like water along with the object?

And about energy? Go search a little into quantum physics my friend. Because some people don't understand the science in tk and quantum physics explains a lot. That energy is called chi. But science can only detect it through it's electromagnetic currents. If you ever took a reiki therapy you'd know how effective this energy is. It healed cancer and animals(which I don't see how the placeboo effect can heal those). So people who had huge success with tk have further understanding in the nature of universal energy. It's something you need to put time, right mindset and gain knowledge in to it and not something you do in a blink of an eye like in Chronicle. Yes it can be very hard for some at first but unlike playing the guitar you don't see slow progress everytime. Most of the times almost nothing happens. It just happens when it happens. So most people would give up. Sounding a lot like yourself. You sound inpatient. Too many movies? Or too many unsuccessful attempts? There is no natural way man. In those times I don't know about people with many psychokinetic abilities but I know their minds were more open and sensitive. Especially in those time(around 3000 BC anytime there were tribes that did not know how to speak) telepathy was very effective. They were able to contact each other telepathically from miles away. Any visualization used needs to be combined with a feeling. Visualization alone would not do much good as well for feeling alone.
So I think everyone should do what they find best but the 'stupid connection thing' or 'energy manipulation' is actually how Nina Kulagina and kids in China are able to do these things so incredible. I don't get it either why they pay to teach but I'd trust them over a psychic reader that asks for money(most psychic readers which asks for money are scams).
So if you don't have the patients in these things then I'm truly sorry to say it flat out but you're not gonna have much of a success. Especially with that mindset "Tk is so hard!". It should be the opposite of 'hard'. Do some simple tk exercises to encourage you.
Back to top Go down
Vladus2
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:55 am

tf ik it sounds stupid but you dont know that you are talking to a guy which it's ambition is very strong.
i try to do tk and fken methods i search everyday for like 2 years how to do it i tried many things no one work..
how can you know 100% for sure that everyone can do telekinesis if you are not actually everyone.
so you say theres not natural way to do telekinesis..
then how did first humans in the world achieve telekinesis.
you think they had where to learn from?
wasn t there only empathy influence?
you think they knew how to visualize green energy flowing going to the object and stuff
these knowledge telekinesis came from the very first people in the world cos if they wouldn't of achieve telekinesis we wouldn't even think that it is actually possible.we wouldn t even know how to imagine that telekinesis is actually possible.
so it came somehow natural
from universe right.
how could a tree grow without a seed.
anyways im not searching for 2 days and half how to argue about telekinesis cause i can't change it..
It s telekinesis and thats it but
everyone is confusing me so hard
i visited mostly like every website for tk on the internet
everyone has their own methods
i saw this website's faq marks lessons, your technique nazir 24bigbuster's devins ETC
i saw everyones
no one works doe
i would be extremly happy if there is someone wich knows to practice telekinesis and they can explain in the most simple words wich detalied steps on how to do telekinesis complety from 0.
No one ever explained that and im confused.
i saw everyone s tutorial still.....
why i cant do tk i
listen to binaural beats for nearly every day
i do visual aids exercices
i try nothing works
i think something blocks my chi
i cant feel energy flowing
btw i caN
I REALLY Can FEEL IT MOVING sometimes on my body but
i don t do energy loop and when i try it i cant feel energy anymore
so i don t use it
i just visualize energy coming from all of my body to my palm then going to the object
what do i do wrong?
is my method good\?
how do i have to imagine/visualize
my biggest problem attempting tk for like 2 years and half is relasing the energy out of my body
i just dont know how
i tried imagining strings going to it
the energy going out
nothing works

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:08 am

Well all I can say is do what you want to do or don't attempt it at all.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:40 am

I think human can do telekinesis and telepathy naturally in those past generation, duo to some reasons our evolution got distracted by some un known reason and also we lost connection with nature, too focus on human technique system,thats why we lost those abilities, we are in a golden age to remind them step by step.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:09 am

trebor seven the youtuber are you sure
Back to top Go down
Vladus2
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:40 am

yeah trebor seven the youtube telekinetic
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:43 am

oh i guess i should ask him where the place is because i might want to sign up
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:44 am

whats the fees look like mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Energy Master Institute   institute - Avatar Energy Master Institute Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1