Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how Long did it take you for your first success

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

how Long did it take you for your first success  Empty
PostSubject: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 am

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering how Long did you practice telekinesis till your first success.
I am trying to move alluminium foil now, but without waving my hands there is not Even a little movement.
When I have a Good tĂ­me, I can feel the burning /tingling sensation in my palms, but I have no idea what to do Next...
Some suggestions would be appreciated Very Happy
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 am

Regular practices such as a psi-wheel? Took me 2 days to see results. More advanced practice like what you mentioned(moving objects on flat ground)? Took me about 3 months.
Back to top Go down
N4ra
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
N4ra

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:39 am

Well, I skipped the psi-wheel. I started with Marks tk lesson - moving piece of paper/foil. Right Now I am battling with lesson 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 am

some times you have to walk before you can crawl my friend
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 am

nowforever13 wrote:
some times you have to walk before you can crawl my friend

Good words there amigo.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:46 pm

I started October 2013, no success. Then I stopped for a few months thinking I was probably doing it wrong and might never be able to do it. Then I tried it again in February, success.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:24 pm

"Yes. I am a kid. No, I'm not a punk. I'm gonna be a psychic LIKE A BOSS!"
Indeed Smile. Very inspirational there my friend. You are already psychic, I'm feeling. You surely must have had some paranormal experiences Smile. Cool sentences there bro!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Yeah its like did you ever get stuck on a computer game, try like twenty times and then give up? Then a month later go back and do it first time? That's because your subconscious carries on solving the problem long after you've consciously given up.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mridul Pancholi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Mridul Pancholi

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:52 am

it happened to me mark

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:06 am

Spirit is whimsy and looks like:

~('w')~

In line with Mark's notion, Spiritual development is not linearly dependent on time or the conscious effort you put. It's really your realisation of the fundamental reality at the subconscious level. This is why there are people who mastered teleport or metal bending at an age of 10 or younger etc. And like NF said, you can walk without having to crawl.

As for your question, it took me 30 min to spin a psi wheel on a needle, took me 5 days to spin it under a glass. And I'm very sure I subconsciously teleported an umbrella and a small plastic case into some other 3D space/dimension and I could never retrieve them. Physical conditions do hinder ones mind to access the fundamental reality but again, nothing is impossible. It's not about time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:12 am

Meditation the most important. You meditated before you finally started practicing telekinesis last year right Nazir? A guy called Mathew63 (Mathew Dominici on YouTube) apparently meditated for a while before finally started to practice telekinesis. He is learning really fast, very much like you. Might wanna have a look at his videos later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:14 am

'Matthew Dominici' he is also 15 :3
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTiUDYwsFQ
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:36 am

Good mention there R9 Smile. And yes you are right about me. I subscribed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how Long did it take you for your first success    how Long did it take you for your first success  Empty

Back to top Go down

how Long did it take you for your first success

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1