Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment    Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:55 pm

I was thinking of this idea, of calling all of you here who have experience with communicating with the other dimensions Smile. Since today I attempted to contact the amazing D D Home through the ouija board. I had some result and when I was done I thought about checking if somethings I've learned makes sense by searching on him on wikipedia but I forgot. Hours have past and I now checked it out on wikipedia. I had some accurate info but one really scared the crap out of me. When I asked:"Who does know how you died mr. Home?" He told me:"Ask Frank." I was like 'ok' because I didn't know who the bloody hell Frank was. When I went to search about Home I saw that Frank was a skeptic of Home's mediumship and that literally scared the living soul out of me!
Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Frank_Podmore
Frank Podmore.
Anyways, I was thinking that Home's amazing talent for mediumship is like a mystery to us right? Maybe if we gather our members here who are talented or at least had some experience with mediumship try communicating with him we would have more answers to this incredible medium and solve this puzzle. What do you say? Are you in? If so, prepare your mind to communicate with this certain spirit by picturing him as best as you can when you are about to attempt it. Post your best meaningful answers below. Also, any type of channeling/mediumship will do Smile. I did the ouija board but if you don't like that it's completely fine because there are different methods. Even telepathically!
Good luck!
Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Daniel%20Dunglas%20Home

D D Home as a boy:
Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  XM10021939

The spectacular levitation of the medium Home during a seance at the house of mr Cheney:
Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Daniel-Dunglas-Home-levitation
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment    Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 am

After my 1st session at the day:
Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment  Bix4WW7IIAEhSua_zps7b1c1a9e
I know there are mediums here and people with the capability of doing this ability. Are you interested to participate? It would be really helpful.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Dunglas Home, Channeling Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1