Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New spirit realm in mind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corona
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

New spirit realm in mind Empty
PostSubject: New spirit realm in mind   New spirit realm in mind EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 am

Hey guys, I've been thinking about something that I think can actually work. Have you guys ever think about doing something very different and new? Such as creating a new spirit realm? I know it sounds kinda crazy and very difficult but it might work. It can be created by using the method for creating constructs, kinda like building a computer game world. Using billions of constructs which will be shelled so the energy will stay one place and which will be attached to each other. Then use the same constructs method to populate the world with trees, houses, etc. As for the sun and moon, use a big, flared psiball which will be shelled also so then energy won't get away. As for animals, constructs method again, and program them. The same goes for the people living there. It would be a very beautiful, colorful and peaceful world of beautiful or mythical creatures and people. Where magic and psychic abilities is not forbidden. There will be no skeptics, no government, no brainwashing and no hidden truths. A world with no ordinary animals nor insects, the animals and insects would have their own uniqueness. I heard that if you keep create constructs such as a psiball or any other shapes and you don't send back the energy into the earth when you are done, it can cause a build up of energy. That is what my idea came from. It was just something I came up with, but it would require strong energy to keep the world and days to build. It is not a physical world, it's a spiritual world. So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

New spirit realm in mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spirit realm in mind   New spirit realm in mind EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:50 am

I think it's great.
Back to top Go down

New spirit realm in mind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1