Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does god mind if you use magic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

does god mind if you use magic? Empty
PostSubject: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:59 am

I know magic used for evil reasons wont make god too happy but what about magic to save a loved one? Or to gain some money but not just for selfish reasons? I want to use a few spells but im paranoid that god will no longer be there for me if I do or that I will be left for the fallen groups when I die or something

my instinct mostly tells me that I would be fine as long as I dont do something like knowingly turn to satan for what I desire maybe just research the spells that I see and as long as they dont seem to be using demon power or anything god wont mind too much

considering god allows me to do spiritual stuff surely a few spells for mostly good reasons cant be too bad right?

Im just paranoid about it lol
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:15 am

Mark 11, luk 15 read it !

love and forgiveness wrote:

Im just paranoid about it lol

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

maybe you should think about what you own name means.. lol
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:04 am

god sees all my freind
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:40 am

Didn't specifically read it. Basically Christianity tells us that these things are evil bla bla bla. But all honestly, just do your thing. It isn't 'evil' at all. Evil doesn't even exist. Only positivity and negativity. By the way, magicK is not wicca. If you're interested in the craft of magick(witchcraft) you'll come across many people who confuses wicca with witchcraft.
Wicca is a neo-pagan religion that practices witchcraft. Most pagan religions do. Not only them either. But people from all religions practices witchcraft. Even Christians and even some non-religious people. It's something of self investigation, discovery, exploring and filling yourself with knowledge.
My advise is learn the most about witchcraft before you attempt it. It isn't something you start out doing like telekinesis. It can be a little unpleasant if not done carefully(spells can backfire 3x worse).
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:34 pm

I see that you are asking about the God in the bible, just be a good boy, that's it.
Back to top Go down
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:51 am

Thanks for the replies Smile

What if a spell that I cast or whatever is directly using demon powers though? And what kind of things can happen if the spell backfires? If someone else casts a spell for me am I safe from backfiring?

Im going to start doing a lot of research on magic Its annoying that spells can backfire though Sad and I read somewhere that most of its based on luck with a lot of spells even if you do it right Sad oh well I shouldnt really need to mess with spells too much

oh and will backfiring only affect me and not my family or anything?

found some website that a witch or whatever does a wealth spell if you type your name and date of birth in and send it to them for free so hopefully they actually will do the spell and it will work and I will be one step further towards completing my goal Very Happy

do you think they are some sort of scammers? It was near the top of my search results and their were comments saying how great the service was and that it worked and it also said 28k followers on facebook but it just seems a little strange someone doing all these spells for people they dont even know with what humanity is like nowadays :/
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:45 am

This is what the bible has to say about psi phenomena:

http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/what-does-bible-say-about-psychics.html
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:03 am

Good info Smile

its ridiculous how hostile aggressive and ego lead the bible makes god look lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 2:59 am

love and forgiveness wrote:
Thanks for the replies Smile

What if a spell that I cast or whatever is directly using demon powers though? And what kind of things can happen if the spell backfires? If someone else casts a spell for me am I safe from backfiring?

Im going to start doing a lot of research on magic Its annoying that spells can backfire though :(and I read somewhere that most of its based on luck with a lot of spells even if you do it right :(oh well I shouldnt really need to mess with spells too much

oh and will backfiring only affect me and not my family or anything?

found some website that a witch or whatever does a wealth spell if you type your name and date of birth in and send it to them for free so hopefully they actually will do the spell and it will work and I will be one step further towards completing my goal Very Happy

do you think they are some sort of scammers? It was near the top of my search results and their were comments saying how great the service was and that it worked and it also said 28k followers on facebook but it just seems a little strange someone doing all these spells for people they dont even know with what humanity is like nowadays :/

No problem for the reply Smile. And yes spells backfire. Mostly when not protected or when the focus is not stable. The spells that could backfire mostly are spells with huge effects(such as healing spells and money spells) or spells dealing with spirits.
Black magick especially is a common example. Casting a bad luck, revenge, breaking-up, or any sort of bad spell can work but karma works as well. And sometimes the spell won't even work on the person but hit you like a brick of cement.
I've never heard of people doing fake witchcraft although there are wannabe's out there and psychic reader scams(names won't be mentioned). Witches are often really smart people with knowledge in their basic education, healthy both physically psychologically and spiritually, have wisdom about the occult and their religion(if the witch has one).
The one basic symbol of a witch's circle is his/her pentacle. Although people don't really need to do much cause you can cast a spell just by sitting there and focusing your intention(so a spell can be casted only by the mind since it's the most important tool of all).
does god mind if you use magic? 300_335975
A pentacle is basically a pentagram in a circle. The pentacle is the basic symbol of paganism such as the cross is of catholic and christianity. But the pentacle is used by non-religious witches as well cause the pentacle represents the 4 elements and spirit on the top. An inverted pentagram is the symbol of satanism. Which is another religion. Some satanists do practice black magick. You can think of satanism as being the opposite of wicca.
Back to top Go down
jonathanrao
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jonathanrao

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:24 am

i am newbie here but all i can say a sense of good and bad is always with is we are created by God , He has given us some parameter where we can be judge of our own selves so its up to us to decide whether its good for us or bad ... are we at benefit or at disadvantages ....
all i can this forum is a good place to be , we are a family here but some decision are to be made for our own self and to be strong.... if this is a way for you to be strong the go ahead you will get all support from us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does god mind if you use magic?   does god mind if you use magic? Empty

Back to top Go down

does god mind if you use magic?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1