Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weird things happening in my house and to friends houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

weird things happening in my house and to friends houses Empty
PostSubject: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:56 am

ever since midyear 2013 i sat down one day to play xbox. as the game i was playing was loading and the screen was reflecting what was behind me with that black loading screen, i noticed a black silo silowet move behind me, i even felt the wind from it. i thought it was my cat or my faster brother going up stairs, but then i realized no one was home. i went back to my position and starting play video games again. i saw the silowet move the other way and the wind behind me.

another day i came home from my friends house and started hanging out with my faster brother.we where just laying back under his black lights,and listening to kid cidi. i dosed off and my fauster brother said he felt him self float up and he banged his nose against the selling . he said when he opened his eyes he was just laying in bed,he said he looked to his left where i was laying passed out and saw a black silowet which he continues to see today.

furthermore i had a bunch of friends over one day and we were all just doing our own thing, when suddenly my fauster brothers door opens(his door is hard to open and u need to twist the handle hard just to get it)we looked inside and did not even question it.

my mother was sleeping and she said she woke up at 3oclock to find something scratch her said with someone she described as claws.

last night i woke up a total of 40 times between the hours of 2 and 6. and so did a lot of people i know. i heard something about when u wake up between those hours that something is normally watching you.

there are more but none of these things happen to me much. last night i forgot to pray and ask for guardian angels and then that happened.

is there a demon in my house or something or a ghost?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:54 am

Don't go straight to demons. A REAL demon is very unlikely to encounter. We usually call just trickster spirits demons while they're just human entities. Anyways, it's very likely that you have a poltergeist in your house. These spirits tend to disturb you by making noises, moving objects and other physical phenomena. Not all spirits have the amount of energy to make a physical appearance. I suggest you do some energy cleansing in your house. Your parents or anyone doesn't need to know if you're concerned about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am

I stopped reading after 'to plat xbox' but I will say this is what happens when you waste your time playing xbox.

Looks like a bad jin is kidding around. Dont rely  on angels too much. See they abandoned you right after one missing pray. The jin could be a demon or just whimsy one that either likes you or dislikes you. Looks like he/she is restricted to attack you badly or is just kiddinh around (must've been bored). I say try to talk with him/her. Dont be afraid. Fear will make your spirit attack him/her and he/her will respond negatively.

Wheeee ~('w')~ after all, you yourself are a spirit, dont forget that
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:18 pm

If this phenomenons continue, take note of the things that happen like the scent of rotten eggs or other kinds of scent.

You can try this for added protection:
1. Feel the air around you turn into breeze
2. Then imagine that breeze start to glow and shine brightly
3. While inhaling, visualize the light getting brighter.
4. While exhaling, visualize the light expanding.

You can also have a bath that has salt in it, bath salt but salt used for cooking(I recommend dissolving the salt first before adding it)

You can do this but do it with respect:
When you feel the presence of the entity, open the door leading outside and state(tone should be respectful) that it's presence is making you or everyone in the house uncomfortable, place your foot outside while the other is inside then gesture with your hand like having a guest leave.

If it persist in a harmful way(causing discomfort, you notice some changes in the attitude of the people living in the house like easily stressed or getting frustrated) go ask a psychic or ask a priest to do some house cleansing, if they ask for money or "donation" decline and find another.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

ask your spirit guide what to do Very Happy
Normally... trickster spirit are friendly, so you don't have to be afraid of it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:22 am

R94A21 wrote:
I stopped reading after 'to plat xbox' but I will say this is what happens when you waste your time playing xbox.

Looks like a bad jin is kidding around. Dont rely  on angels too much. See they abandoned you right after one missing pray. The jin could be a demon or just whimsy one that either likes you or dislikes you. Looks like he/she is restricted to attack you badly or is just kiddinh around (must've been bored). I say try to talk with him/her. Dont be afraid. Fear will make your spirit attack him/her and he/her will respond negatively.

Wheeee ~('w')~ after all, you yourself are a spirit, dont forget that

you sure its safe to talk to
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:23 am

neoben wrote:
If this phenomenons continue, take note of the things that happen like the scent of rotten eggs or other kinds of scent.

You can try this for added protection:
1. Feel the air around you turn into breeze
2. Then imagine that breeze start to glow and shine brightly
3. While inhaling, visualize the light getting brighter.
4. While exhaling, visualize the light expanding.

You can also have a bath that has salt in it, bath salt but salt used for cooking(I recommend dissolving the salt first before adding it)

You can do this but do it with respect:
When you feel the presence of the entity, open the door leading outside and state(tone should be respectful) that it's presence is making you or everyone in the house uncomfortable, place your foot outside while the other is inside then gesture with your hand like having a guest leave.

If it persist in a harmful way(causing discomfort, you notice some changes in the attitude of the people living in the house like easily stressed or getting frustrated) go ask a psychic or ask a priest to do some house cleansing, if they ask for money or "donation" decline and find another.
one night at dinner me and my mother smelt her fathers scent. you think that has anything to do with it?
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:58 am

@dcook080
It is a possibility
There are cases where some spirits stay not as earthbound spirits but as guardian spirits, this is made possible by the spirits will or strong desire to protect or some debts that they feel like they should pay, sometimes it is also caused by regret like failing to do something when they are alive.

Also remember that when you are training to strengthen you psychic abilities you are increasing you sensitivity and also the inner light, life energy, chi, etc. this energy will glow brighter, for the spirits you will most likely look like a light at the end of the tunnel or a bonfire in a dark forest.

As long as you or your family is not bothered by it, then just ignore it and pray for it that it may find whatever it is it's looking for or reach it's goal. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm

The same with a human trickster, they alway feel lonely, so try to communicate with it, "just communicate." not auja board or something similar needed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird things happening in my house and to friends houses   weird things happening in my house and to friends houses Empty

Back to top Go down

weird things happening in my house and to friends houses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1