Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange things that have happened in my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Strange things that have happened in my house Empty
PostSubject: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 am

My friend told me that he saw sometimes a strange long guy at the corner. He said it was very strange and scary. I don't quite remember how he described it, but I remember that ''it'' had long hands, legs and big wings. When I moved to this house I found this at my door
Strange things that have happened in my house Ilkeaumlnaama_zps221d3339

In this picture I see this scary face and three fingers. How about you? Sometimes when I woke up at night I see some kind of bloody text. First I saw it at my door and then it started to ''move closer to me'' and disappeared. My ex girlfriend and her parents told me that the smiling face at my door is a sign of a spirit or a demon that was in this house but now has left the building. There are also some creepy ''things'' near my bed but it's hard to describe.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:08 am

Well with them having said that, you should clean and protect your room with some white light.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:39 am

I use this at my doors and windows, my ex uses it too said it's actually pretty useful. I'm not actually sure is this protection or a spell
Strange things that have happened in my house Abracadabra-acrostic
And I have some kind of ''special'' cross. About few times a month just in case I use prayer that is used to clean your house from bad spirits and demons.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:34 am

My ex just told me that in her room is some kind of spirit who is angry to her and the spirit has my energy. It might be a spirit that has been in my house but has left now, strange thing was that the spirit wasn't angry for me.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Lately few strange things happened when I was going to sleep. I closed my eyes then I felt and saw some dark and strong shadow going past my eyes, I opened my eyes and didn't see anything. One night I woke up to the feeling that something was pushing my chest very hard and painful.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:13 am

I normally just spray holy water around my bedroom and the house every few months, my pastor get's pissed off at me at times coz I only ever go to church to have my daily refill of holy water and leave the moment mass starts lol u//////////u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:26 am

I've been thinking of using holy water. But usually I just use prayers, like lord's prayer and one other which include some kind of gur energy(no idea what that is). At january-december I saw a creepy dreams that is somehow related to my apartment.

Because of practicing tk some strong spirits/demons came to my house and I wasn't able to get rid of them. The spirits/demons moved my furnitures and draw at my window number 666. Another was that strong demon/spirit called Berm or Beru possessed me and then I started to write those names at my walls by my or someone else's blood.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEpCUB8IjzM

May Mr. Egon rest in peace but uhh seriously man, I think you need an exorcist STAT, I'm thinking of asking one to come over myself should things escalate any further on my end u///u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:57 am

One of the greatest tv shows!

At the moment I don't know anyone who can do exorcism kind of things, or there is one but I don't think she is gonna be happy if I ask. But I know a finnish site where are a lot of people who know about stuff like this. People has define my dreams as a result that somebody/something is trying to get in my house or in me. That's why I pray about every day.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:02 am

It's weird how their devices do squat to real life ghosts lol, but yeah, still a great show n.n/

Ummm, if you don't mind my asking, who's not gonna be happy? o.O
Because an exorcism is actually performed to help the haunted sooooooooo >.>.............
As for the finish sites, that's pretty interesting, all I read from exorcism catholic sites here basically says to read chapters from the bible, have faith, sprinkle holy water, etc, etc, they probably work but iunno, I rather have an ordained exorcist to work on me personally, j-j-just to be safe you know, I don't wanna become that exorcist girl and puke green vomit dammit >~<..................
That's really creepy what's happening to you man .n. , I hope help come's soon, wish I could T~T
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:42 am

My ex girlfriends aunt, her family had a lot of experience about supernatural things and her aunt was in some kind of witch school. When I was still dating my ex I was at her apartment where she called her aunt to cleanse room from spirits. I've also seen exorcism when it happened to my big brother about 6 years ago, and it happened again some few years ago. At summer 2013 I think I was possessed when I woke up at night, nothing bad happened but the event was little bit funny.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:14 am

Ummmm, as a witch, aren't exorcisms everyday fare for them? Not to mention that witches probably know more about the benefits of exorcisms second only to catholic exorcists................. even if she is your ex's aunt, I would think helping others is important, I mean, helping the possessed and all y'know ..........I could be missing something here entirely so sorry in advance u////////u

...................Dang, you should write a movie Imean, you REALLY need to exorcise yourselves and the house pronto >Sad
Also, I doubt the word possessed and funny really go hand in hand.............. but I'll take your word for it u.u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm a little bit a shamed and worried ask her to help. Fortunately I have few friends who knows about these things and on facebook we have the finnish site näkymätön maailma (an invisible world) I should ask them. But still I was able to get rid of my big brothers and his wife's home of bad spirits some weeks after we did ouija session in there. Everything went good until something possessed my big brother during/after cleansing, it took little time and some prayers and then he got better.

I know saying being possessed(or something like that)was funny sounds weird but here's what happened. I woke up about 3-4 at the morning with bad hangover, then I felt that I wasn't able to control myself like something was in me. My ex woke up too and wondered what's going on because I looked so strange. The thing dragged me to kitchen where I tried to drink water but instead of water I opened a bottle of vodka and took a big swig. I was thinking fuck I have to puke but then I took another swig. Next thing I remember that I was staring myself at the mirror of my bathroom, I don't know how long. That was the moment when I somehow woke up and went back to sleep, some hours later I was thinking was it a dream or something else.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Hmmmmmm, well, meeting with your ex IS bound to be awkward, for anyone really so I uhh, kinda know where you're coming from u///////u
.............if you don't mind my asking, I'm a bit curious on how exactly you guys act when you're possessed, y'know, telekinesis, levitating, guttural voices , basically the whole shindig, truth be told I've never seen a possession myself, but things do move around me at times so I wanna know how far things should go before I consider myself possessed and get an exorcism lol u//////u

Lol you just got a triple hangover XD, personally, I'm allergic to anything alcoholic, so I'll never know what it's like to be wasted u~u

Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Well, it's someway good thing that you cannot drink I already am little bit alcoholic. Both times my brother got possessed he started to move strangely, speaking very odd things with strange voice and became very violent. When it happened first time my parent's tried to get the thing out him it took little time but it succeed. Second time it was up to me, when I tried it he attacked to me but finally nothing bad happened and I got the thing out of him. My brother said that he remember nothing of those things. There might have been second time when something went into me, but on that case I'm little bit skeptic. My ex's aunt said when I met her that it's hard to get me possessed because I somehow reject spirits and my ex is person who attract spirits.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:56 am

SORRY, I'm currently using my dad's laptop, got the oursurfing virus in mine and it'll be 5 more hours before it's back on commission TT~TT *cries*

*coughs* Anyways, glad dad said it's okay n.n

.....................Hmm, it may not be my place to say this man, but uhh..............maybe, iunno, you could ease up on the drinking bit? ono *is worried*, I mean, booze isn't exactly friendly on your kidneys and brain cells, not to mention that it, y'know, hampers with one's innate psychic abilities.............i-if it seems like I'm intruding j-just say so, i-it's just, I'm a little worried is all Sad

................. wow, that's hardcore, I used to know somebody who mentioned she got possessed at one point and couldn't remember a thing after it all, sounds pretty dangerous, I'm glad it all got settled with your brother though n.n. Lol, wish I can reject spirits too, dead people popping up just inches from your face isn't exactly good for the heart u/////u, and well, I've heard of some methods that supposedly closes the third eye, if only temporarily, your ex could have one done on her if it becomes a bit too overwhelmed n.n

Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:56 pm

I usually drink only once a week sometimes twice it depends. But I get withdrawal symptoms at middle of the week. Been drink...I mean thinking lol to be sober more.

Hard to say what it is like when someone is possessed, there are so many reasons. Some people can control themselves somehow, someone can't, some spirits are not so powerful some are, some are violent others not. Surroundings also affect and the people around.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ene *stares at you to somehow make you consider drinking less*

....................Weeeeeell, there's always alcoholics anonymous man, if, y'know u///////u.................

Welp, I hope I don't get possessed anytime soon, dad already got the ropes ready in case I DO get possessed and he practically said he'll just tie me up by a tree and let me pass out from near starvation to force the spirit out..........

..........no joke

.........weirdly enough............I'd probably think it's the best course of action myself if we can't find any available exorcist on time...........

..............imsoweird u///u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:49 am

At my former workplace counselor said that I should go there. He said there is also acupuncture to help withdrawal symptoms. But because of my mental health problems (depression, anxiety disorder and borderline personality disorder) it's hard to me go places where is a lot of people. I've been thinking to try drink less in a month to help me achieve psychic abilities more easily.

If I can ask, why do you think your going to possessed someday soon? Your parents know about stuff like this?
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:09 am

Wow o.O.................that's a lot..............uhhhhh, well man, acupuncture sounds good, and not drinking for a monthe sounds even better......................*shrugs* I used to be depressed back then too but after discovering my hidden esp talents so to speak, I've felt better for some reason, this really helps so yeah, easing up on your drinking's gonna help you in more ways than one nwn

Weeeeeeeell, I just feel like I attract spirits, especially when I concentrate on my TK and other psychic feats, it's just a possibility at this point but well, I've had spiritual encounters before where I also had the same mental train of thought as I'm doing right now with my TK......................I guess I'm just paranoid lol u///////////u
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Somehow I can say I feel you. I was talking with my ex today and she said that nowadays bad spirits and others came here because of me, my dreams etc and my psychic abilities and magic exercises. But she did agreed to the thing that my house need exorcist help.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Your ex knows her stuff n.n, that's why sometimes I feel too afraid to practice at times...............I'm such a coward T~T

........................practiced TK just a few hours ago btw, thought it looked like the ping pong ball quivered a bit but I probably just imagined it lol >.>, just had a splitting headache afterwards u///~///u, gonna do it again in a bit so yeah.

OH and I probably skipped that part accidentally I dunno why >.>, but yeah my parents know n.n, they're mixed between being scared stiff, bewilderment, amazement and jealousy............. wished they'd make up their mind BT
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:53 pm

A month ago I moved to another apartment. Still having nightmares about my last house, especially about that creepy smiling face and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:48 am

You can try to use sage to cleanses your apartment

The video is made by nowforever13,hope he don't mind me posted here

And regarding about nighthmares.Dreams can somehow indictated your fears presented in nightmares,next time you see that smiling face,just give "it" a hug with love and see what happens.Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things that have happened in my house   Strange things that have happened in my house Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange things that have happened in my house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1