Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

foods and psychic energy levels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

psychic - foods and psychic energy levels Empty
PostSubject: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 pm

I hit upon this idea while I was just munching on a bag of potato chips. We have many people on youtube telling what foods to eat and what to avoid if we want to maintain a high level of chi or if we want to open our third eye. Sometimes I do feel highly energetic like, on the days I fast or when I eat lots of fruits. Some days I feel pretty low and am unable to do tk. What's your take on this?
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I also get that feeling as well
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

our women are even more sensitive on everything compare men, I eat foods follow my instinct, fruits vegetables are healthy for our body but don't take too much, I eat eggs and vegetables only sometimes fishes. during the period time or b4 that I yarn to eat junk foods and chocolate ice creams etc, I forced myself just get little chocolate and peanuts daily around 12:00 pm, since that time eat those things help heart detox working well. apple is a good fruit from chinese traditional medical theory, even though i don't like it but I keep eating it daily now in the morning and afternoon. plus mediation under the sun i gathered energy from sunshines I would not feel hungry at night. since the sun chaining her structures from 2 silicons to 1 carbon strucure, I strongly recommend you drink crystal water,everyday, u would feel even more healthy and energetic. thats no harm at all, why not give a try Very Happy
P.s potatoes good for woman, we call it golden apple from the earth. i eat it everyday put some sugars and butters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:48 pm

I have been a vegetarian now about 4 years, but the results was still quite same when I was carnivore. Still If eat correctly, healthy and do some sports results get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 pm

ok. what we eat is definitely crucial especially in the early stage of becoming our true selves (however, conversely, if we reach our true potential, then we don't need to eat anything for our abilities because we are beyond physical limitation and we can always "generate" our own physical constituents through alchemy, much like how Jesus did after being nailed on a cross; in short, we can become immortal).

For that, what I wrote in Mind, Body and Soul may help, but when I looked into 'a bit' of traditional chinese medicine (TCM) in relation to neikung, I realised "Root" foods may directly stimulate/assist Root chakra. Root is important because it is where everything starts. Where the fundamental energy begins. Root foods include sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, uhh... let me know if you got any. Ginseng is medicinal rather than food, I heard it can help with someone's chi (fundamental energy) dramatically. Also, quite importantly, choose the RED one. We know that root chakra is red - it feels right to eat red roots rather than yellow ones. I personally eat red sweet potatoes - the lighter skin means the redder inside. I suppose this is partially why we have red carrots. If you are interested in taking ginseng, I suppose you should go for red one.  cherry 
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm

What is crystal water essa?
And eversince i became an energyworker(yup, i like calling us by this name Smile), my appettite has drastically reduced.
Ill spend more time in the sun too
Ill start taking ginseng too
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Women definately are more sensitive maybe due to the hormonal changes that keep taking place every 2-3 years and, it affects are mood and eating habits the most. Meditation and regular exercise is what is recommended by all
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 pm

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Women definately are more sensitive maybe due to the hormonal changes that keep taking place every 2-3 years and, it affects are mood and eating habits the most. Meditation and regular exercise is what is recommended by all

good to know that hormonal things :>~! sometimes I don't even consider myself as a woman…since i love all the things man like LOL….
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:59 pm

What is crystal water essa?
And eversince i became an energyworker(yup, i like calling us by this name Smile), my appettite has drastically reduced.
Ill spend more time in the sun too
Ill start taking ginseng too
My dear , this is what i drink everyday, put some quartz into your water stay like at least 1 hr (under the sun is the best),it clarify  water and some many others minerals for ur body, and it works well if u drink before u do the mediation under the sun, we can acting like plants with water and sunshines gain more energy. and you would feel good if you put quartz on top of your head, while do the meditation, active your crown chakra so well.
so far i tested some other crystals into water, clear quartz is the most effective one and taste best. good luck with it and lets stay beauty and healthy from using these gifts from god Very Happy
P.s u can refill the water to ur cup as daily drink. as long as the u done clarify crystals under the sun in the first time u get it home.
psychic - foods and psychic energy levels 1965469_10153842493650652_1996192522_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:18 am

EssaLove wrote:

good to know that hormonal things :>~!  sometimes I don't even consider myself as a woman…since i love all the things man like LOL….

lesbian :3
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 pm

R94A21 wrote:
EssaLove wrote:

good to know that hormonal things :>~!  sometimes I don't even consider myself as a woman…since i love all the things man like LOL….

well… i would say I assume that i got the potential:)
as long as she or he is my true love i don't mind the gender ,age, race . even accept alien. +.+
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:36 pm

EssaLove wrote:
R94A21 wrote:
EssaLove wrote:

well… i would say I assume that i got the potential:)
as long as she or he is my true love i don't mind the gender ,age, race . even accept alien. +.+

I like the attitude of your's Essa, towards such a comment Smile. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foods and psychic energy levels   psychic - foods and psychic energy levels Empty

Back to top Go down

foods and psychic energy levels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1