Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonology Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 am

I've realized surprisingly some people are interested in demonology topics. So I made this thread for you to post any questions, answers, facts or whatever you know about this field. The name already says it: Demonology is the study of demons and such lower dimensional entities. Don't get me wrong but they DON'T worship them AT ALL, they study them. Some satanists do believe in them as satan as a good entity.
I myself only know about fear demons and of course the succubus/incubus. The succubus/incubus are no need to be explained since there's a thread about that already. The fear demons are not like other kinds of demons. These ones will get to know you easier and will play with your biggest fears. Even when you think you have no fear at all you'll still find yourself peeing your pants at night with these tricksters around. Demonologist are at the same fields as volology(the studies of spirits) and parapsychology(the study of psychic phenomenon).
They study ways of communicating with them, getting rid of them, how they work, types of demons and doing so with the help of studying different ancient religions.
Demonology Thread 00-Christ_Agony_-_Demonology--cover
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:19 am

I know what you're thinking:"Creepy as hell and I would stay the hell away from this!" Believe me, I find it creepy as well. Really creepy! But everyone has their own passion and interest when they're talking or researching about the paranormal. Just like most of you guys here are only interested in telekinesis. We may have someone on the forum with us with this common interest but hides him/herself because he/she doesn't know how to express her/his interest.
Well...Lucky you! I made this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 pm

i want to see a demon it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Nice interesting thread Nazir and a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 pm

kingnorman wrote:
i want to see a demon it would be cool.

No it won't.

1. Not like in the movies!!! Less or more scarier.

2. No mister nice-guy.

3. F*cks with your mind. Toys with your fears and memories.

You wouldn't want any of them so no one has the joys to even see a demon. The ones who do are the ones who knows what they are doing and how to protect yourself. If you don't know how to protect yourself psychically and if you don't know what demons really are I would strongly advice you to really, REALLY back away from them.
And thanks Mark. Figure it would come in handy.

Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:28 am

Always know what you are doing and never lose control, that's what my friend always tell me and I take that to heart especially since I saw him tossed around in his house once, he invited me to dinner and I crashed in his place for the first time and last. Just to point out, my friend is a good guy, he just got into black magick because of darth vader.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

thats interesting, does your freind have videos
just to state a fact darth vader doesnt use magick he uses the force, or telekinesis
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 am

He doesn't have any videos and it is darth vaders circumstances that motivated him.
I tried to take a video of him evoking Lucifer but my phone's battery went dead and it was fully charged too. That day was one of the creepiest, weirdest experience I had with him.
Back to top Go down

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:55 am

Oh no, Ben is not talking about me although I'm a very good friend of Ben (even though he refuses to accept that fact  Mad  )

Obviously Ben's friend got deeply moved by Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of Sith, can't help it ~( 'w')~
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:06 am

Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:53 am

Fun fact! Demons are what the FBI called Extraterrestrials in some of their declassified documents!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Plot twist: Or demons are just what we are afraid to explore. It's in our own minds.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 am

What if demons are nothing more than physical manifestations of the things we hold dearest to ourselves? Plot twistier twist
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:29 am

Maniackilla wrote:
What if demons are nothing more than physical manifestations of the things we hold dearest to ourselves? Plot twistier twist

Lol, good one.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Maniackilla wrote:

This is what I think.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 am

HAI MARK! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I WAS UP ON YOUR FORUM! HOW ARE YA?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Does names Berm or Beru say anything? I saw a dream where strong demon/spirit possessed me and then I started to write those names at my walls.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Maniackilla wrote:
Fun fact! Demons are what the FBI called Extraterrestrials in some of their declassified documents!

Interesting can u post where u read that. I've known that demons are real for over a year now, I learned the hard way though of their existence. That so called conscience of ours attempts to undermine our real thoughts every second of our daily life. Just look at the population rate of people with mental illness, voices in your head, depression to the point of suicide and uncontrollable anger. The bible did say Jesus casted out many demons but it never mentioned him killing them, even the pope admits the devil is loose on the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCi4n9egBh4
Back to top Go down
Grimryper7
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Grimryper7

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 am

This excerpt quote from the Catholic Encyclopedia is very revealing:
In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons.
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04767a.htm
DEMONS ARE THE GODS OF THE GENTILES!!!!

There is no reason one should fear Satan's Demons. When treated with respect and approached with honest intentions, they are truly wonderful.
Their greater purpose is to teach humanity. As for purposes of revenge and the punishment of enemies, justice is essential. Turning the other cheek creates true lawlessness, chaos and the eventual collapse of civilized society. Revenge and justice are necessary, for without correction; offenders only continue in their abusive behavior and freely abuse others.

When we make friends with the Demons, they often visit revenge upon those whose intention is to wrong us, and they also watch our backs. I have seen my enemies and the enemies of my loved ones punished before I even had to ask.

Many of the Demons specialize in the teaching of ethics. This right here attests to the reality that Demons are not evil. Responsibility to the responsible. Honor and truth are VERY important to Satan. Satan looks with hatred upon those who are cowards and are too weak to take responsibility for their actions. Satan represents the strong and the just.

The Demons are the Nephilim, [the Original Gods] the ancient extra-terrestrials who came to Earth to mine for gold thousands of years ago. They are very intellectually, physically, and spiritually advanced. Many took human wives/husbands and were cursed for this by other Gods who opposed anything that would educate or elevate human beings above that of an animal. Human beings were intended to be slaves and when the mining project was finished, they were to be destroyed. The Demons befriended humans and wished for us to become as the Gods, just as Father Satan attempted to bring humans godly knowledge and power. For this, they were cursed and punished.

The Demons are very human friendly. I have established true friendships with several Demons who have helped me in so many ways. I have learned so much from my Demon teachers. Given the destruction of ancient libraries and centers of learning by Christians, so much knowledge has been lost forever. Sometimes Demons can be strict in encouraging us to better ourselves, but this is for our own well-being and development. Satan states in the Al Jilwah: “I lead to the straight path without a revealed book.”

The popular grimoires and occult books available in the mainstream bookstores are a major source of trouble. The grimoires were written by Jewish rabbis and Christians. The Demons are NOT "empty shells" as enemy kabbalists claim. They are not the "qlippoth." The Demons I have worked with have very powerful, positive energy and are very much alive. Many of them have very bright auras.

Concerning vampirism and the "qlippoth,” the Christian "God" exemplifies both, as most Christians are spiritually depleted. Look at the Catholic Pope [John Paul II], he is an empty shell. The doctrines of the enemy programs advocating asceticism, self-denial and other anti-life practices harmful to human beings are representative of "qlippoth." The teachings concerning the qlippoth are another way the enemy denigrates and blasphemes our Gods.

There is a lower order of Demons. They have fiery red eyes and the rubbery wings. They serve purposes such as protection, or chasing off enemy spirits and are assistants to higher ranking Demons. They are a race of ETs and are helpers.

When we summon Demons, they sometimes manifest themselves through astral projection. Normally, they communicate with us telepathically.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:05 pm

^^^
Yea I agree the church is corrupt, I see those snakes in the clergy's eyes. The saddest part is that they back, the mental health system and say demon possession is rare, when I see their eyes are black as gold.

But demons aren't to be trusted b/c in my opinion they'll kill you like white on rice if you become careless. They undermine you and lie. They also gang bang you with other entities like shadow people.

Personally I'm just trying to laugh at it all, b/c crying about it is insane and that's what they want u to do, die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demonology Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonology Thread   Demonology Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Demonology Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1