Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aerokinesis meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

aerokinesis meditation Empty
PostSubject: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 am

does anyone know any aerokinesis meditations
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:50 pm

I use this method:
- meditate for 5-10 minutes
- imagine big gust or cyclone start to blow
- feel the wind blowing(with visuallization)
- change the way of it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:28 pm

superbabilon wrote:
I use this method:
- meditate for 5-10 minutes
- imagine big gust or cyclone start to blow
- feel the wind blowing(with visuallization)
- change the way of it
 aerokinesis meditation 3900822010 aerokinesis meditation 2295596525 
Back to top Go down
neoben
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 pm

What a coincidence, I was meditating in a forest when I felt like the wind was moving around me and it was like I didn't have any clothes on and I can hear the leaves and tall grasses as they are moved by the wind, it is like a new kind of spatial awareness.

I did this yesterday and decided to post it(a new one) then I saw your post about aerokinesis meditation.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:21 pm

i just hold my rocks, and imagine myself being as the wind i can control the wind yet it can very easily become the most destructive force of nature.so we have to be perfect
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 pm

yeah, Iam training on doing that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm

neoben wrote:
What a coincidence, I was meditating in a forest when I felt like the wind was moving around me and it was like I didn't have any clothes on and I can hear the leaves and tall grasses as they are moved by the wind, it is like a new kind of spatial awareness.

I did this yesterday and decided to post it(a new one) then I saw your post about aerokinesis meditation.

\('w')/ *hugs Ben*

The fundamental energy seems to be always associated with air.

Lucky you meditate in a forest!!! I meditate on a synthetic carpet!  cat BUT it doesn't have to be close to "nature". The fundamental reality is accessible as long as your mind is there, no matter where you are.

I suppose meditating in a remote area can be "helpful" considering that there are presumably a lot more spirits than in a busy area. Interacting with other spirits (either of human or other creatures) is known to boost one's spiritual strength - I myself experienced it. Hmm...

Last edited by R94A21 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 pm

meditation for certain effects.. 3 things: your will, your imagination and your subconscious awareness of the fundamental reality which is constituted with the fundamental energy.

I'd say the main purpose of meditation is to increase your subconscious awareness of the fundamental reality rather than to have certain effects. You can "meditate" to exert a greater effect than usual because your subconscious awareness of the fundamental reality is greater when you are meditating (like Dynamo meditating to exert a great effect; watch on YouTube how he rings hundreds of people's phones with the same number while his eyes closed), but remember, the effects should not be the main purpose of the "meditation".

Increasing your subconscious awareness of the fundamental reality naturally enables you to control more of the fundamental energy, thus results in accumulation of the energy in your body. Similarly to meditation-guided effects, the primary purpose of meditation should not be to accumulate the energy in your body - if there's any improvement of your energy control or level, it is because of your increased subconscious awareness of the fundamental reality and energy, not because you obtained the energy over time (big no no).

Anybody following my gibber jabber? ~( 'w')~

Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 pm

yup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 pm

the video quality is pretty bad but you can always download the whole series through torrent Wink

oh Imma download other real magician's videos too when I get a free wifi :3
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 am

when i am outside and the wind blows its almost as if my physical body just disintegrates into wind, i feel at home and completely safe when im outside sitting in the wind controling it, meditating with it and just feeling it i feel more powerful with aerokinesis then i do with pyro
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 am

same here
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

actually... my meditation method can be used inside Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aerokinesis meditation   aerokinesis meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

aerokinesis meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1