Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Cloning wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:58 pm

In 1996 Dolly the Sheep became the first mammal to be successfully fully cloned. Cloning is a process where scientists are able to take cells from a creature and create an exact genetic duplicate, in this case of a sheep.

There have been many advancements over the years and there are calls to extend this technology into humans. Yet there is a lot of fuss around the morals related to this subject. And before we begin this debate theres just one 'Hollywood' thing I'd like to clear up: Clones are babies.

If I cloned you your clone would be a baby that grows at normal pace. You can't bioengineer an army of clones by pressing a button. It would take at least 18 years.

So what do you reckon? What benefits can you see for cloning? What potential problems could we face with this cloning technology?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:59 pm

nothing wrong if the motivation are good.
the problem might be the DNA system we still not figure out but we already starting doing dangerous thing with DNA.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:05 pm

nothing wrong if the motivation are good.
the problem might be the DNA system we still not figure out but we already starting doing dangerous thing with DNA.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 pm

cloning can be wrong if the patient is suffering or is different then others, cloning is good for replacing body parts that got damage by a bullet or ect

example heart, ear, ect

how ever cloning for a army is very wrong, creating a human or a thing with genetic engineering is wrong due to the fact that clone can turn on you and create more to in slave the continent that we live in and at that rate we wont know who is a clone or not.

so cloning humans or other living things is wrong but for there body parts, its not wrong

Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:56 am

It depends on who or wat exactly yor cloning. Wolverine, 4 ex: Not very clever. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

I think cloning is a nice civilization feat, I don't really have an opinion on if it's wrong or right yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm with Tacman on this, I think we should be getting ready to embrace cloned organs. I mean they are coming, I have seen them in the next 9 years and you wouldn't want to miss out based on some whimsy "cloning is wrong" attitude and die. I mean, while we ate on the subject, putting a dead guys liver in your body is a bit weird right? Yet we accept that as completely normal.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Is Cloning wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Cloning wrong?   Is Cloning wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Cloning wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1