Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Rich Quick Magic Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Get Rich Quick Magic Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 am

Just did this, I didn't have a candle but hope it works. Comes for a urgent need.

Heres one simple spell I discovered some years ago when I studied wicca:

You need:
Green candle
Some change

Put the money around the candle and say:

"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be.
Bring me money three times three!"

This was from a finnish version. There's of course some other longer/more diverse versions too. This is a simplified version.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:11 am

Interesting Smile! I can't use candles much here at home but I would sure like to try this out!
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:41 am

Here's the longer and more diverse version if that simplified doesn't work. It's almost the same:

You need:
Green candle
White candle
Change

Put the money around the candles or just around the green candle and say:

"Money, money come to me
In abundance three times three
May I be enriched in the best of ways
Harming none on its way
This I accept, so mote it be.
Bring me money three times three!"

Repeat this for nine days.  Each day move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle.  When the candles touch each other your spell is finished.  Make sure you visualize the money pouring in from the universe.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Who wouldn't want to know the secret to attracting money with a money spell!

Great work Haddock. Its very interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 am

Some new money spells I just found.

Luck Money Spell

You will need:

Paper and pen

Seven dimes

A quart jar with screw-on lid

Bay leaf

The spell:

Write your need on the paper and drop it in the jar. Take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each one drops, visualize it multiplying into huge amounts and say:

Toward this wish, the money grows
By leaps and bounds, it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine
Come to me now, you are mine!

Write your name on the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar. Screw the lid on tightly and put the jar in a place where you can see it every day, but a place where it is not visible to everyone who enters your home. Add a coin or two to the jar every day, and watch as money flows to you from unexpected sources. After you obtain the money you need, remove the paper and bury it outside or in a potted plant. Wash the jar and reuse it for another magic ritual later.

Money Bottle Spell

You will need:

A small bottle with a lid
5 coins in different denominations
5 kernels of dried corn
5 sesame seeds
5 pieces of cinnamon stick
5 whole cloves
5 allspice seeds
5 peanuts

Choose a bottle large enough to fit everything but not too large. You want to fill the bottle. And the peanuts are just the edible parts (no shells) and unsalted.

Put everything in the bottle and shake it up. While you're doing so, repeat the words of the spell:

Silver and spices
Copper and grain
I need to increase
My financial gain
Store the finished bottle near where you keep your wallet or purse, but you don't have to carry it with you (though you can if you want). As you can see from the words, having at least one coin that is silver and copper would be great.
Back to top Go down
love and forgiveness
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:46 am

Do these spells usually work? How well do they work?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:59 am

love and forgiveness wrote:
Do these spells usually work? How well do they work?

For me they worked. And one of the main thing is that you have to believe in these spells if you wanna try.

Last edited by Haddock on Tue May 20, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:29 am

They do. Not always fast but they would work. Also I always tell people if they perform a spell don't keep juicing it up like keep thinking of it. Just let it go and try to forget it. That's when it works the best.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 am

Haddock wrote:
Some new money spells I just found.

Luck Money Spell

You will need:

Paper and pen

Seven dimes

A quart jar with screw-on lid

Bay leaf

The spell:

Write your need on the paper and drop it in the jar. Take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each one drops, visualize it multiplying into huge amounts and say:

Toward this wish, the money grows
By leaps and bounds, it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine
Come to me now, you are mine!

Write your name on the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar. Screw the lid on tightly and put the jar in a place where you can see it every day, but a place where it is not visible to everyone who enters your home. Add a coin or two to the jar every day, and watch as money flows to you from unexpected sources. After you obtain the money you need, remove the paper and bury it outside or in a potted plant. Wash the jar and reuse it for another magic ritual later.

Money Bottle Spell

You will need:

A small bottle with a lid
5 coins in different denominations
5 kernels of dried corn
5 sesame seeds
5 pieces of cinnamon stick
5 whole cloves
5 allspice seeds
5 peanuts

Choose a bottle large enough to fit everything but not too large. You want to fill the bottle. And the peanuts are just the edible parts (no shells) and unsalted.

Put everything in the bottle and shake it up. While you're doing so, repeat the words of the spell:

Silver and spices
Copper and grain
I need to increase
My financial gain
Store the finished bottle near where you keep your wallet or purse, but you don't have to carry it with you (though you can if you want). As you can see from the words, having at least one coin that is silver and copper would be great.

This is something I may try out. All the other money spells are about green candles and I don't have the chance of using those by myself. I really NEED money. I owe my mother and I need some for personal reasons. It's gonna take a while but worth the shot. I already did one a week ago and it started working today. But 2 spells are also effective sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Any results yet?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
wonderwall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:32 pm

basically u're just program ur intention of ur desire and out into the universe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Rich Quick Magic Spell   Get Rich Quick Magic Spell Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Rich Quick Magic Spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1