Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aerokinesis and gemstones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Aerokinesis and gemstones Empty
PostSubject: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:12 pm

from my own understanding and practice gathering an amethyst stone and practicing aerokinesis drastically improves your progress in the training i just went out there while holding my bloodstone amethyst and random stone they sent and i created one hell of a wind with them :)i think the wind is my element  and fire
update.. i went back outside to see if i could get similar results and it just so happens i did.... i made it rain i blew in a rainstorm that wasnt due for anouther 4 hours using Aerokinesis, mark i think youve got competition better up your game bud. lol Just kidding
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

lol well I have an amethyst crystal also. I will try it out.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:16 pm

you must hold it either in a fist or out in the wind loved using it in nature it made me feel more connected with earth
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 am

Hehe, same here, wind is probably my element. I can direct the flowing of wind, even in closed rooms, and have also created storms from condensing air currents and clouds.
If you breath slowly enough, there is a vertebra, I believe the eight one, that won't move. (Yogic knowledge). This let's you notice that breathing is outside and not inside of the body. Then as you expand your chest, air flowing inside becomes unnoticeable and feels like your pranic body is pushing your surroundings. Same goes for exhaling, you won't notice air flowing out of the nose, but rather a contraction of your surroundings.
Back to the topic, I haven't used any stones in my practice for a long time, i'm going to get an amethyst cristal for sure to try this, and i'll be back with feedbak Smile
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:29 am

please do lol and thanks i shall try your method and see what all i can do
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 pm

did u just holding those crystals or holding and say some spells? would u like to share some spells which u mentioned in other thread earlier? so far I'm not sure my elements, in chinese culture and star sign my life belong to water and gold. i have never try any TK related with water yet…0.0 but I'm curious with wind and rain Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:08 am

i dont do spells XD not a warlock, i hold them in my hand and i visualize them drawing the energy from nature and then i absorb that energy from nature to control it, in this case i have observed i made enough wind to bring in a rainstorm a few hours early
i will be making a video on it as soon as it gets warm and stops raining
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:08 am

cool! expecting then!~~ btw I'm still confused in whats the difference between warlock necromancer sorcerer witch wizard……O.O I have had played a game named lineage2 which got so many occupation like those…
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:11 am

a warlock is just a male witch witches and warlocks are mostly evil along with necromancers, but there are still some good necromancers out there, sorcerer is just anouther name for a wizard wizards are the opposites of warlocks except wizards are good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerokinesis and gemstones   Aerokinesis and gemstones Empty

Back to top Go down

Aerokinesis and gemstones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1