Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what did i feel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

what did i feel? Empty
PostSubject: what did i feel?   what did i feel? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 am

earlier today i went and meditated and directly afterwords layed down and took a nap on my couch . I had a lucid dream that i was laying down in my bed in my room and in the dream i remember my friend told me this tip he does to astral project easily, he says that he lays down and just imagines his consciousness just blasting off into space at a very fast rate, i started doing this in the dream but i started feeling this heavy vibration, almost to where it hurt around my tan tine area and ribs, when it start to hurt to much i would stop and then die try again and just relax and accept it but that all i remember from the dream.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

what did i feel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what did i feel?   what did i feel? EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:34 pm

dcook080 wrote:
almost to where it hurt around my tan tine area

whats that?

It sounds like you were actually doing Astral Projection there. Lucid dreaming is a great place to practice not only AP but all psychic powers as in the dreamworld you are not restricted by time, space or the laws of physics.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

what did i feel?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1